18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

EX Kits Now Available

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
The EX Series is now available in your choice of four V2 EX Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits: Standard, Standard Plus, Couples and our Ultimate Kit. Choose EX and select your preferred EX Cartridge flavors and strengths. Then, decide which design of EX Battery you would like included with your kit. EX Cartridges currently come in six of our core flavors: V2 Red, Sahara, Congress, V2 Menthol, Peppermint and Green Tea Menthol. They can be ordered in 5 nicotine strengths ranging from 2.4% to zero.

photo 0259-v2-EXKIT-promo-social-500x500px_zpsff58548f.png

Comments

• jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    1:41A.M.!!! @samantha Do you ever sleep? Excited about these EX cartridges!! Couple of questions. Can you use V4F points towards the EX upgrade charge? (The $20-$30) When will the other flavors be available? Will they be available in refillable, to enjoy my coffee and vanilla mix? Can't wait to get these! Thanks V2!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 2014
    Not much. :-) lol 

Answers to your questions:
    The EX Carts were not made to be refilled -- in fact, they are sealed so they cannot be opened/refilled; that is what our EX Blanks are for. Classic V2 Cartridges can be re-filled up to 5 times, depending on usage. 

We have launched this new innovative product with our 6 most popular core flavors and will definitely introduce additional flavors as time progresses. You can use V4F points on any EX items. We are very excited about this new product and believe you all will love them! We encourage you to check out the video for more info here:
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    @samantha thank you for all the info on the new carts.  You make it so easy to shop V2!
  • jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    Thanks for the info! Look forward to trying them out
  • AliciaBreaAliciaBrea Posts: 34Member
    Super excited ordering one asap! :) On a side note.... Do the Ex blanks do everything the Ex carts do?
  • llouderllouder Posts: 89Member
    @samantha, I'm confused...you said, we advise that any pre-filled carts should not be refilled, yet on the e-liquid page it says "use V2 Platinum to manually fill V2 Blank cartridges or refill V2 Flavor cartridges..."
    umm one more thing.. ultimate kit is 149.95(classic) + 30(ex) = 209....???? shouldn't it be more like  179.95.......
    Hey Alicia... The V2 Ultimate Kit CLASSIC EDITION is on sale for $149.95 for a limited time.
    See here: http://www.v2.com/products/ultimate-starter-kit

The V2 Ultimate Kit EX EDITION is $179.95 (regular, not on sale price) +$30 = $209.95
    edited April 2014
    We are preparing to take that language off the site llouder. We do not recommend filling any pre-filled carts (classic or EX).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the confusion. Working on combing the site for updates.
  • wsexsonwsexson Posts: 1Member
    I wish the EX kits had launched a week sooner! I placed my first order with V2 this past Sunday.

That's OK. The EX batteries and blanks that were delivered yesterday are doing well for us so far. I will definitely get some EX cartridges to compare to the blanks + liquid to see which we like better.

The most important part is that using V2 will keep us from going back to tobacco.
    Ahhhh... i knew that. duh lol sorry
  • LexieCatLexieCat Posts: 177Member
    @samantha,
    What's wrong with refilling the pre-filled carts?  I often get "dud" cartridges that are just fine after I fill them myself.  Also, I've found it's interesting to refill with different flavors.  For instance, there is no e-liquid for the Cinnamon, but I have been refilling with Sahara e-liquid and finding it quite tasty--like spicy tobacco.

The other advantage to re-filling the pre-filled carts is you can see at a glance what they are without having to mark them.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,171Member

LexieCat, I believe V2 can't officially recommend the refilling of prefilled carts because they are not specifically designed for that. I'm sure many will continue to refill them however.

Spicy tobacco, Good one!

Ah, OK, thanks @rbaker.  I keep forgetting what a minefield this is right now.  Blame the lawyers! (I'm allowed to say that)  :-)

I think there is an error on the order page for the starter kits, though.  The price for the "ultimate" kit is stated as $149.95, and then right next to it is "upgrade to EX +$30."  Of course, if you click on the "buy" tab it says 209.95, which is 30 more than the REGULAR price, not the sale price.  IOW, not what it says on the main page.  (This is looking at it logged out of my account, but the same basic issue is there, which is that the price ISN'T "+ $30.")

Might wanna fix that...

@AlicaBrea had the same question and @Samantha explained the pricing in another thread:

The V2 Ultimate Kit CLASSIC EDITION is on sale for $149.95 for a limited time.

See here: http://www.v2.com/products/ultimate-starter-kit

The V2 Ultimate Kit EX EDITION is $179.95 (regular, not on sale price) +$30 = $209.95
    Right, I understand that--what I am saying is that the way it is worded is very confusing and might put off new customers who feel like the main page does not accurately state the price.

The main page SAYS one thing, but if you click to order it, the price is different.  It would have put me off if I just came here for the first time and saw that...
    yeah the way its worded or looks maybe... i know it says reg. price 179.95 in the corner but..... i didnt even see until after of course i asked lol
    edited April 2014
    I can see the confusion because once you select "upgrade to EX" the sale price of the ultimate classic kit goes away. She said they are about to do an update to the site and are looking at feedback. Good eye ladies!
    I will pass along this feedback to our team. Thanks all! Will try to find a way to portray the pricing for the same 2 kits with different features (Classic vs EX) so it is completely straight-forward (aka not misleading).