18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Save $10 when You Spend $75 or More at V2 – April 28th & 29th

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
Shop V2 on April 28th & 29th and save $10 when you spend $75 or more. Pick up the new V2 Standard E-Liquid Kit and spend just $69.95, regularly $79.95. This promotion is your chance to decide what’s on sale. *Discount applied at checkout. 

SHOP: www.v2.com

photo V2_SM_graphic11_zpsd22edc74.jpg

Comments

• New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 629Member
    Will there be any bigger sales coming up this month, like the percentage off sales last month and the ones currently on other sites?

Hope that's ok to ask about.  If it isn't, feel free to remove.

Thanks.
  • LexieCatLexieCat Posts: 177Member
    @New_Vaper, the $10 off $75 is equivalent to more than 13 percent.  You also can use the monthly code (APRILSHOWERS) to get an additional 15 percent off your order.  That's pretty good, unless you didn't want to spend that much money.  

Sales happen all the time here--there will be another along very soon, I'm sure.
    edited April 2014
    @LexieCat:

Thanks.  I didn't even think about the monthly code.  Big duh on my part lol.  I was planning on spending more than $75 though. ;)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    LexieCat is spot on. ;-) Hope that helps. Plus if you are a club/premier/elite member, the total discount off your total on our site could be quite sweet. 
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,099Member ✭✭
    Took advantage of this sale to stock ip on supplies. Great Deals everyday
    . . . This makes the Great Deals a bit more sweeter. Thank You V2.
    I got myself some more Vanilla cartridges and I picked up a 5 pack of the Chocolate.  A number of people on the forum mentioned that Chocolate was really good so I thought I'd give it a try. :)

With the $10 off and the monthly code it worked out to be a nice discount. 

@LexiCat: Thanks again. :)
    No prob!  People around here have been so nice and helpful to me, it's always nice when I can help someone else.

Now, if you REALLY wanna show your gratitude, you'd send me that box of Chocolate.  :-)

Enjoy--I hope to get my Chocolate liquid tomorrow if I'm lucky.
    Yeah, I love this forum!  The people here are so nice and helpful and I got so much great advice in my other thread about cutting down on the analogs (which is going well).  Got great advice here in this thread too!

If the Chocolate is as good as everone says, it may be gone before I have time to put it in a box and write down your address.

:D
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    I think you should have a cinco de mayo sale....just saying :)
    @Talon, ooh, great idea, amigo!  I'll pass on the taco juice, though...
    @LexieCat‌ if its margarita juice then I'd give it a try!
    @talon, I can hear samantha now: "V2 can't officially RECOMMEND that you dip your cartridges in salt, though I understand SOME users do..."
    @LexieCat‌ haha, I'm rolling. The salt issue must be why that flavor stays in R&D!
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    You could always just dump the salt on your wrist and lick it off before you vape, right???
    Brilliant, Samantha needs to give @desertkat‌ a place on the R&D team for this cinco de mayo masterpiece!
    Thanks @Talon!
     I volunteer to test out the new margarita vape!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    LOL you 3 are too funny... That's about all I can comment (which you already know). :X

BTW - not sure if you all saw the flavor contest that we did... but the winning flavor is DELICIOUS and is expected to be releases soon (ish). *Can't give any more info but we have quite a few new flavors in the works that will be released starting in May and throughout the summer. ;]
    Hopefully we have a pina colada or margarita vape in our future!  Wouldn't that be a great vape choice on the beach!??
    I voted for pina colada and if that's the chosen flavor, I am already standing in line to buy some. :)

Excited to see what the other new flavors will be too.
    @New_Vaper‌ I'm right in line behind you if there's ever a piña colada!!!
    edited May 2014
    @Talon:  Glad I claimed my place in line first.  JK

I'm sure a lot of people would try piña colada!
    I know *I* would try it!  I don't drink, but I love the taste combo of pineapple and coconut.  Reminds me of my visits to Hawaii.