18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

New Ex Cartridges : red 2.4% a real letdown

Received mine today in the mail and experienced some major deja vu. The batch number VSBL, which i posted about in January, is the batch number on my ex cartridges. And the results are the same no throat hit and strange taste. Unbelievably dissapointed in the V2 quality department. I've been looking forward to these new cartridges since V2 announced they were coming out. V2 customer service as always is great and is replacing the cartridges with 1.8%. But I prefer the 2.4% and will be sticking with the old cartridges for a while longer. After my issue in January I waited a few months and ordered the 2.4% again and got batch VSBQ, and they were great. V2 please get rid of all your red 2.4% batch VSBL, its garbage.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Whoa, this doesn't make much sense. I have personally tried the V2 Red 2.4% and they were great. I am going to PM you now about an exchange and/or refund. 
    Hi there - Just looked up your account @enlow and it looks like our CS team got an exchange processed for you for these bad carts. Just want to confirm that we have taken care of this problem for you. Feel free to PM me if you have further questions/concerns.
  • enlowenlow Posts: 11Member
    Samantha  were the ones you tried from batch VSBL? I did have the exact same problem with batch VSBL and the standard V2 carts back in january on 2 separate shipments I received. If you smoke Red 2.4 i ask you to try one with that batch number if you are able too and tell me what you find.
    Thanks
    Let me look into this and see what I can do. Will keep you posted.