18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 Pro?

jellytoastjellytoast Posts: 421Member
edited February 2015 in Product Troubleshooting
Hello   :-h I'm new around here and was just lurking about when I noticed a tab for V2 Pro. New vaporizers coming this summer? http://www.v2.com/v2pro/ They sound very interesting. I haven't actually tried any V2 products yet, my EX starter kit should be be here on Monday. Now I want one of these "Pro" ones already too haha

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,192Member

jellytoast, it looks like VMR has decided to use the V2 brand instead of the Zig Zag brand for these new vaporizers . Perhaps this explains why so much Zig Zag is on sale.

V2 is introducing new products faster than Apple!

• jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    I like it being a V2 Pro instead of zigzag. Keeps all my stuff the same. I know it's pretty much the same company but I think V2 has a more respectable name in the industry.

jwc11, I could kind of see the use of the Zig Zag name for those looking for more modded vaporizers because Zig Zag has counterculture vibe. Zig Zag has been very around a very long time as a brand. No doubt Zig Zag means different things to different generations.

I like that VMR creates its own brands, I think Vapor Couture is brilliant.

Still a little concerned about being able to use tobacco with it. I would prefer to keep vapor and tobacco separate. Don't want any way to attach V2 with tobacco in any way. Not sure it is going to matter in the long run but kind of counter productive. Still going to buy it when it's available! Pretty pumped about it.
    And sorry @jellytoast‌! Welcome to V2! I'm sure that you are going to love your EX starter kit! Great product and great juices to enjoy. Let us know what you think
  • jellytoastjellytoast Posts: 421Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you @rbaker1009 and @jwc11 ; :) I agree that tobacco and vaping should be kept separate. It seems odd for them to advertise a product that can be used with tobacco, when most of V2's customers (in my opinion anyway) are using their products to cut down on or get away from tobacco/smoking.
    Along with my kit order, I'm getting a package of EX blanks and a bottle of Cherry liquid. If I like the liquid as much as I think I will, I'm planning to order more of their juices when my V4F points are released for use. 
  • KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    !@jellytoast, welcome to v2 forum. You made a very smart choice choosing v2, you will not be disappointed. With all its capabilities, i am thinking the v2 pro will be high price. Using tobacco is not on my to do list, and gel is unknown substance to me. I am looking forward to reading the reviews on it, once its in circulation.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,132Member ✭✭
    @jellytoast‌, Welcome to the V2 Forum.
    There are a a lot of great people here who are so willing to answer questions and provide support that I don't believe it is possible to fail in your journey to kick the analog habit.

As for the V2 Pro, I am standing in line.
    I was in the Zig-Zag line but I have no objection to the name change. As @rbaker1009‌, pointed out, Zig-Zag means different things to different generations. I am of the old school generation. I care less about the name of the product . . . If it is being manufactured and or distributed by V2, then I will own at least one of these. This is a great company. I found V2 in January of 2013 and have never looked back.
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    Hi, @jellytoast!  Welcome!  I'm a newbie too, and I can tell you that you'll love the people on this forum just as much as you'll love your starter kit.  Everyone here is just as obsessed with vaping as I am.  :)

I agree with everyone's comments about the name change to V2 PRO.  I like the flavor of the Zig Zag liquid, but I know that V2 has put all the heart and soul into developing it.  Same with the new batteries.  I can't wait until they're available for purchase. Like @KatFreq, I have no idea what gel is, and I would never use tobacco with a V2 product.  My goal is to stay as far away from tobacco as I can get.  I can't imagine vaping tobacco.  Just seems weird.

As for the EX Blanks and liquid, I am in love with both.  It's hard for me to imagine going back to carts after using the EX Blanks.  The liquid is awesome, but tastes even better in an EX Blank.  In my opinion.  I think you'll be thrilled with what you've purchased!  Let us know how you like it!

Nice to meet you @jellytoast!

-Nick

• Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 680Administrator admin
    edited May 2014
    Just thought I'd interject into the conversation... as a point of announcement, V2 will not be selling tobacco online... the tobacco cartridges for the new V2 Pro series of personal vaporizers, are essentially little ovens that can be used for all varieties of solid material. This cartridge can also be used for vaporizing herbs, spices, or any other solid plant matter. The aromatherapy options for use with this cartridge are endless. We are currently testing a line of organic herbs that can come with or without nicotine which create some of the tastiest vapor I've every tried. The vapor is more rich and earthy than I've tasted with eLiquids. Regardless, it doesn't matter what you vape. Our goal was to design a line of vaporizers that have the capability to vaporize everything, offering the user unlimited freedom in how and what they vaporize. eLiquids, Solid Plant Matter, Pipe Tobacco, Gels, Waxes, etc. The implications of V2 PRO are simple, absolute unparalleled freedom and performance.  

VMR (The parent company of V2) is inherently a vapor company. Our core mission is to obsolete combustion (smoking) because that is the source of so many needless health issue in our society. What someone vapes is not of concern to us, what we care about is that they choose vaping over smoking... Our position is against combustion!

It's gonna be a fun summer... and we cant wait to show you what these vaporizers can do :-)
    @Andries_V2cigs, that sounds interesting.  I'd be open to trying herbs in a vaporizer, absolutely.  I never thought of anything like that.  No matter how good herbs may taste, I will never stop using V2's e-liquid.  It's the best I've ever found, and what saved me from smoking analogs.  You have the best products on the market, so I trust that these new products in the V2 PRO line will be just as amazing.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    I also have to say how nice it is that you'd come in and participate in our discussion.  That speaks volumes about what care and consideration goes into the customer experience.
    Ty @Andries_V2cigs‌, for all the new info. Consider me now in line for the v2 pro. Sounds incredible!
    No wonder v2 is numero uno. Taking vaping to a whole new level. I can hardly wait!
    Sounds like V2 is launching into the future starting this summer! I am in no means an expert in the industry but I had no idea what the intentions were of the V2 Pro. It's going somewhere I didn't know existed! Sounds exciting and fun! I am looking forward to future vaping options. It's going to be tough to top V2 Congress with an herb or wax! But will be fun to see what is offered.
    edited May 2014

An anti combustion stance makes sense to me.

Speaking for myself, I felt pretty pathetic smoking and knew that non smoking society judged me as harshly as I judged myself for not being strong enough to quit.

I finally quit and felt incredibly empowered and relieved to be a non smoker. I started up smoking again after 4 years of abstinence. I said no way and found vaping which is the perfect solution.

I know I want to present myself as clearly a non smoker. My guess is that folks like myself are a but freaked about solid tobacco being even a possibility of being used in vaporizer. But really its just another way of producing nicotine and flavor in the vapor created.

We all know lots of things are used in vaporizers, I don't judge others for their vaping, or smoking, choices. It's up to me what I choose to vape. This is just a cool new product that gives vapers more choices, in my view choice equals freedom.

I just realized that I should clarify that by "herbs" I mean I'm open to trying aromatic legal herbs in one of the new V2 PRO vaporizers.  Nothing illegal, I'm not into that.  Never was.  O:-)
    nemeigh82 now, if you would have said solid plant matter... 
    LOL!  =))   @rbaker1009 I just wanted to make sure!
    Thank you @KatFreq, @tbl,  and @nemeigh82 ; :) I started smoking as a teen, went cold turkey in my early 20's and remained completely smoke free for 12 years, then started again two years ago. Starting again after all that progress was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. I hate the taste, the smell, and of course the health risks. I'm down to 3-5 analogs/day and I'm hoping V2 will make it easier for me to get to zero. I ran into a V2 ad online one day, then read several blog reviews and watched every youtube video/review I could find. V2 seemed like the best place to start. I'm sure I still have a lot to learn about V2 and vaping, but lurking around this forum and reading everyone's tips, tricks, and success stories has been very helpful already.

Thank you @Andries_V2cigs for coming in to clarify. Happy to hear that V2 won't be selling tobacco products online. I don't know what gels and waxes are, but the herbs sound interesting. Looking forward to seeing the new products that are coming out this summer 
    :)
    @jellytoast, that's awesome progress.  It took me several attempts before I quit for good.  I know how you feel about the taste and smell... After I was quit for several weeks, I had to go back and rewash all of my clothes and hats and coats.  I smoked inside, so that meant shampooing the rugs and furniture, cleaning my walls, and washing my blinds. There was a film on everything.  Then came the car: cleaning the ash out, washing the windows, and airing it out.  Once you quit, you won't be able to stand the smell AT ALL.  You're on your way, though!  You have so much to look forward to!  :)
  • Adam_JustinAdam_Justin Posts: 9Member
    edited May 2014
    This product sounds amazing and with VMR's outstanding product support and customer service, I have little doubt that this will be my future go-to device. @Andries_V2cigs‌, you have created an admirable company that remains flexible, innovative, and customer service oriented while continuing to grow and broaden the appeal of your products, and I thank you for creating an environment conducive to doing so while retaining you vision.

After smoking for 21 years (I started at age 15), I was really beginning to feel the effects of smoking on my health and my wallet. In searching for smoking alternatives and having tried nicotine patches and nicotine gum over the years with little success, I decided to try vaping. I did plenty of research on different devices and companies and went with V2 right from the start. I began vaping in January of 2013 while reducing the number of "analogs" that I was smoking (I was a pack and a half a day smoker). On March 2, 2013, I had my last cigarette. I still had a pack on the counter with my lighter where I always kept it for several months until one day, very unceremoniously, I tossed them because I had no need for them any longer.

I am immensely grateful to V2 for providing a fantastic, consistent product and truly backing it up with responsive and friendly customer service second to none. With the EX-carts and the liquids, you have surpassed my expectations. Lately however, I have found myself looking at some of the mods and tanks out there on the market simply because I desire a larger battery requiring less frequent charging and larger tanks that don't need to be filled as often.

I have found it extremely difficult to commit to another product line that carries these items because you have earned my loyalty and you reward your customers for their loyalty. Now, after reading about the V2 Pro line and the possibilities that it may bring, I've decided to wait for this to come out this summer instead of looking elsewhere for my evolving needs. From recent experience with the new EX batteries, you have proven to be extremely responsive to customer feedback and aren't afraid of overhauling your design, or tweaking it, when necessary to truly make your products exceptional and unique.

Not only did you revise the design, you went the extra mile to replace the earlier model bought by your customers with a modified model at your company's expense. No one had to ask for you to do this or endlessly complain. Your company just went above and beyond anything that I have ever seen a company voluntary do. This, in addition to your enhanced V4F rewards program and their related discounts have not just made me a satisfied customer, but a zealous advocate for your brand. I can't wait for the new vaporizers and will be one of the first in line to purchase one.

P.S. I promise that I'm not an employee ( yet ;) ) with any ulterior motive other than to share my story.
    I've never smoked in the house or car, I "sneak" out to the garage to hide, and go through a large bottle of body spray every week trying to hide the smell. I would probably vape in the house/car though and not have to hide so much anymore. I have clothes that I refuse to wear because they are hand wash only and I don't think I would be able to get the smell out without being able to throw them in the washer. I'll be able to wear those things now without having to worry about it. I'm kicking myself for not going to the post office this morning. It's only open from 11-12 on Saturdays for pick up (p.o. box) and it seems my kit was there this morning, I have a yellow pick up slip in my box. Tracking drove me nuts with this order. The original delivery date was today. It got from FL to CA (my state) within a few days and was about two hours away from my town. Then it went to AZ and the date was changed to Monday, back to CA (1.5 hours away) and the date was changed to Tuesday, then it ended up here and available this morning. I might be out of town Monday and wouldn't be able to pick it up, but maybe I'll wait until after the post office opens before leaving, so I can pick it up and get the batteries charged while I'm out so it's ready to go when I get home. Either way, I'm excited that it's here, but bummed that I didn't go to pick it up this morning
  • bonedaddybonedaddy Posts: 44Member
    I think giving people the OPTION to vaporize tobacco or any kind of plant material is a great idea, and it's exciting to see e cigarette technology advance in ways I couldn't anticipate.

Even though we don't want to associate with tobacco, some people may find they prefer vaping tobacco instead of eliquid. It's probably not as safe as eliquid, but it's most likely better than smoking the tobacco. With marijuana being legalized in more and more states, this will also give folks a safer way to enjoy that as well. The risks of smoking tobacco or other things may not be eliminated, but will at least be reduced.

Even though I probably won't be vaping plant material myself, it's a neat option that I'm sure some people will embrace.

@bonedaddy, you have great points here, things I didn't think of.  I appreciate your open-mindedness. 
    Good point @bonedaddy. My main concern was that it seems vapers are looked down upon as much as smokers/tobacco users, so lumping the two together worried me a little. Having options is always a good thing though.

I picked my starter kit up at the post office this morning. So far everything seems to be working great. The sleeve for my Royale battery doesn't seem to fit as well as the one for my Bloom battery, it just falls right off. I may put one of extra rubber rings on it  to see if that helps hold it on. If not, I'll just use that battery with my EX blanks. Other than that, I'm loving everything so far 
    :)
    edited May 2014
    jellytoast ? Love the design on both the Bloom and Royal, perfect for ladies.
    @rbaker1009 I got the standard kit - 2 EX batteries, charger, 10 carts. Picking flavors was hard for me. I knew I wanted the EX batteries, and I also wanted to try to EX carts, but I didn't want the traditional flavors, they just didn't sound good to me. The EX carts are only available in the traditional flavors at the moment, so it took me 4 days to decide. I've never been a menthol smoker but I ended up getting Peppermint and Green Tea Menthol. I think they were the best choice for me, I like both of them. I am kind of curious about the traditional flavors, so I will probably get a sampler pack soon so I can try everything. I also got a package of EX blanks and a bottle of Cherry liquid. Cherry was the flavor I wanted to try the most, but so far I'm not loving it - I don't taste anything at all with it. I'm sure my taste buds just need time to adjust, and hopefully I'll start picking up the flavor more after I've been vaping for a while. Still loving everything, just a little bummed about the Cherry at the moment

I hear you, picking favors takes some shopping to know what you'll like. You can always throw flavors that aren't to your taste up on the swap thread. EX carts are bound to get more flavors out soon.

So far I've been pretty conservative, tried Red, Congress, Sahara and Cherry. Settled on Sahara and Cherry. I order 2.4 nicotine, from what I've read the nicotine level you choose affects the taste a bit. I'm going to pick up he 10-Flavor Sampler myself and see what else I like.

Samantha said a new flavor would be coming out this summer and its delicious..

I ordered the 1.2 nicotine because I had no idea what to get. I did think of that last night though, wondered if I should have gotten higher. I'm curious about the flavors in the zig zag sampler but it only comes in 1.8 and I wasn't sure if that would be high for me. I might toss one of those in with my next order too. I'll just have to try everything to find out what I like  :) I can't wait for new flavors to come out. I heard there was a pumpkin spice one that I missed. I hope that one comes back in the fall
  • DevVaperDevVaper Posts: 54Member
    I have to admit I am concerned about the price of the V2 Pro line of vaporizers, but at the same time I am excited about all of the new possibilities in vaping. I like my Red, but the idea of "solid plant material" has me quite intrigued.
    @DevVaper, I'm concerned about the price of the V2 PRO, too.  I'm hoping it's less than $50.
    Saving my V4F points to help pay for V2pro. I want all different versions so I know it will be expensive.
  • sweetchaossweetchaos Posts: 32Member
    Is it officially summer yet? I have to get at least one of these and try it out.  Can't wait like a lil kid waiting for a new toy to come out have to have at least one.

@sweetchaos, I hear you, except I feel like a kid at the candy store.   What to get . . . what to get?

For sure I will get at least one of the V2 Pro models.  I have been drooling since the first announcement.

Why does time fly by except for when you wish for it to do so and then it seems to go into slow motion?

@jwc11‌, I am saving my points too. I was saving them for a charger, but, I rather have the Pro.
  • DetchiDetchi Posts: 71Member
    Any updates on the V2 Pro line?
    I'm doing my best impersonation of a person patiently waiting... :-<
    @nemeigh82‌, patiently waiting . . . Like I could patiently wait . . . I am pacing the floor waiting for this product. Wish we were able to get more information on this product . . . Wish we were able to pre-order . . . At least I would know one was on the way. Hate standing in line.
    @BillyBob‌, the V2 Pro is coming . . . Unfortunately it is on the slow train . . . By the time it arrives, I will have worn out a pair of shoes but it will be worth it. V2 has not yet disappointed me. I expect no disappointment in this product either. I vision the one with my name on it . . . It Is Beautiful.
    Which EX did you get, @BillyBob?  I'm deciding right now...
    @BillyBob‌, best analogy that I can come up with is that this is like waiting for the birth of my 1st daughter . . . Seemed like it took forever but upon arrival . . . Oh What A Beautiful Sight.
  • LexieCatLexieCat Posts: 177Member
    @nemeigh82,

The metallic red is the prettiest, but tends to scratch if you're not careful with it.  After a couple months of use, the stainless and the carbon fiber are looking the best.

The Bloom looks pretty good too, but somehow I don't think that's one of the options you're contemplating.
    LOL @LexieCat, no, Bloom wasn't one that I was looking at.  It's funny that you mention the Red Metallic, because that's what's in my cart right now.  Instead, I'm going to go for the Carbon Fiber since I already have quite a few Stainless.  Thank you!
    I never realized there was a video for the Pro. Watched it this morning and now I'm even more interested in this line. If they have a cartridge that can hold the citrus liquids without having to worry about it breaking/cracking I'm definitely sold. Saving up my V4F points for one. I don't have many points, but maybe I will by the time they come out
  • New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 629Member
    I just blew all my points on the 25% off sale lol.  But I'll earn more.

I'm looking forward to the V2 Pro too.
    Not sure what is happening here. I wouldn't recommend drinking ejuice!
  • sandyc532sandyc532 Posts: 471Member
    @BillyBob‌ yeah something is off here. His posts also sounds similar to one by ggonzalezz in newbies section.
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    He be puffin some of that stuff that work wit "pro" maybe?
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    @BillyBob‌ we used to get a lot of this crap spam before @samantha‌ cleaned up forums a while back. Im not sure the angle since the spam isnt linking to anything like it used to. She just needs to ban this one and Gonzalez.