WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

EX Blanks Overfill

If you overfill an ex blank, what should I do?

Comments

• sandyc532sandyc532 Posts: 471Member
    @doitinthedirt dump some out. Also welcome to the forum.
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    Welcome to the forum, @doitnthedirt!  If you accidentally overfill, just empty out any liquid you have in the dropper, tilt the EX Blank a little so the excess liquid is close to the rim, then use the dropper to suck the excess liquid back up.  If you get any liquid into the center post, just gently blow it out after you replace the cap.  Clean off any excess juice at the battery end with a paper towel.
    @nemeigh82‌ explained it perfectly. Sorry about that @doitnthedirt‌ for not finishing my response to you. I do all my posting from my smart phone while riding on a big truck with my hubby. I lost signal and meant to go back and finish but forgot. That's what happens when you get old. But I've gotten really good at filling exblanks while bouncing down the road.
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    @sandyc532, that's talent!  There's a narrow margin for error, so you must have some very steady hands!  :)
    @nemeigh82 no really it's the little the little plastic bottles with the needle nose tip. They work great. Best 98 cents I've spent in a long time.
  • doitnthedirtdoitnthedirt Posts: 59Member

Thanks for the info sandyc532 & nemeigh82 . sandyc532 where did you get the plastic bottle with the needle nose tip, sounds like something I need.

@doitinthedirt I got mine at a local vape shop, you can also get them online. I think I google vape supplies. I can't remember for sure. They really work great. Good luck.
  • JoBurrJoBurr Posts: 317Member
    @penumbra welcome fellow newbie. Just noticed your post and that you've had no response so far, but as a heads up, if you scroll up on this thread, @nemeigh82 gave another member good instructions what to do. Good luck. <:-P
  • daytripperdaytripper Posts: 392Member
    @penumbra, The overflowed juice floods the coil and delays the vapor process, which could result in the juice getting in your mouth. The nicotine is considered poison to your body at that point before it's vaporized and the taste is rather nasty. The excess juice will also flow down to the top of the battery which will result in a contaminated electrical connection over time. Best to clean your battery tops and threads weekly as well!
  • murph99murph99 Posts: 239Member
    @penumbra:I also find it helpful to twist the edge a paper towel into a point, insert it into the top end after replacing the tip, twisting it as I insert. Push it down gently until it reaches through to the top of the atomizer. let it soak up for a few seconds. It ALWAYS comes out a bit wet after I have overfilled, and helps soak up the remaining liquid. (found that a q-tip is too big).
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Lots of people use toothpicks as well to put in the center while they fill blanks.