18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Where in the world are you from V2 Vapers?!

samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
edited September 22 in Vaping Central
So I wanted to start a thread to see where everyone is from? This data MAY help us determine IF we hold a V2 Vapers Conference or perhaps join another bigger vaper conference in the future. It will also help determine where the central ground would be.

PLUS - I think it would just be cool to find out where everyone is from and/or where they currently live! Some of us may be very close to each other and not even know it!

I'll leave the first comment with my hometown/current location in 3 2 1.....

Tagged:

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
    From Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Live in Miami, FL :)
  • sandyc532sandyc532 Posts: 471Member
    edited July 2014
    Boise Idaho
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,150Member
    Tustin Ranch, CA
  • jellytoastjellytoast Posts: 421Member
    Middle of Nowhere, CA :)
    @jellytoast‌ oh I've been there in a big truck. =))
    haha you may have @sandyc532. One of the very few things we have here in Frazier Park is a Pilot truck stop. My friend from MA's mom is a truck driver and stops there every time she goes through the Grapevine and we have lunch :)
    @jellytoast‌ yah we've been there a number of times.
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    Levittown, PA which is right outside of Philadelphia, PA!  I am @BillyBob's neighbor.
  • highzhighz Posts: 51Member
    Lincoln National Forest, New Mexico
  • archerarcher Posts: 161Member
    On the side of a mountain at 8500 ft altitude in Colorado in the summer,  Northwest  Valley of Phoenix Arizona in the winter...... snow bird :) 
  • jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    1 hour west of Columbus Ohio
  • leweelewee Posts: 50Member
    Brisbane australia! Loyal to v2 despite the postage costs!
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    Central Oregon
  • MrmikMrmik Posts: 556Member
    Ellicott City, MD (near Baltimore)
  • New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 629Member
    Upstate NY
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,052Member ✭✭
    Findley Lake,  New York
  • KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    Clifton, NJ
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    All these people in the North East!  I smell a festival coming!  :)
  • JayDJayD Posts: 17Member
    Lakeland, Fl.......which is about 30 mi. east of Tampa.
    Bring it on V2 . . . Bring the Vape Festival to the North- East . . . We can handle it . . . Bring it on . . . We all gonna be there!!!!!
  • jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    Indianapolis, Indiana :)
    jellytoast and me will have to have a mini vape out.
    haha @rbaker1009 :) I'm surprised there haven't been more posts from CA vapers. It's so small up here, I've only ever seen one other person vaping in town. There's a guy at the local market that will go out to vape on his breaks. He always looks like he's trying to hide it. 
    edited July 2014

Yes I am also surprised that more CA vapers aren't in the forum @jellytoast. I get around Orange County, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach for dining and entertainment often and I have seen vapers with V2 and Vapor Couture cigs.

I used to travel over the Grapevine a lot on my way to the San Joaquin Valley for my fathers business so I know exactly where Frazier Park is. The pony express must deliver your supplies! 

@rbaker1009‌ and @jellytoast‌ thats funny I was in both of your areas yesterday. Delivered in Wilmington then picked up a load and headed up the I-5 went right past Frazier Park.
    @rbaker1009 and sandyc532 when we moved up here about 7 years ago it was rare to run into people that knew where Frazier Park was, or had even heard of it. I would meet people in the Valencia area and they would look at me like I said "the moon" when they asked where I lived lol Seems people are more aware of the area now though. An outlet mall is opening next month at the bottom of the Grapevine. Very exciting news for us since we don't really have much up here.

The pony express gets packages as far as the local post office, but we're too small for home delivery. I have to stalk tracking numbers so I know when to go pick my supplies up - which leads to me going nuts because I watch them go from FL - Fontana - AZ - Bell Gardens - (sometimes) Bakersfield - then Frazier Park. At least I can order from V2 with no problem though, I've tried to order from major companies before and they tell me they can't ship to me because Frazier Park doesn't exist lol
    edited July 2014
    @jellytoast‌, I grew up in North Dakota .
    When people would ask me where I was from the look on their faces was precious and the replies were usually "yeah right" or "OMG, it is freezing up there". You would have thought we still had outlaws roaming the plains or that we were raised by wolves. After high school I joined the Navy and traveled the country and the world. I retired from the Navy 24 years ago and have finally settled down in the State of New York. This is where I will be for the remainder of my life.
    There are only three west coasters in this forum?  I'm from Colorado originally(curious where @archer is in CO).  Sounds like a road trip to the northeast might be in our future.
    @desertkat, west of Denver in the foothills 
    @archer  I'm from Grand Junction and my folks are in Sterling.
    I love Colorado, all of it. I'm a transplanted easterner, have lived all over N America, from Canada, to Georgia, to NY, to Texas, to Pennsylvania...... But Colorado has my heart. The 5-7 foot snow storms finally drove us to AZ for the winters, but we always come home for the Colorado summer!
    @tbl I grew up in a tiny town in MA, moved to CA 14 years ago, and ended up in a tiny town here 7 years ago. I always end up living in the middle of nowhere lol My mom and sister came out here from MA in April. They went home with huge smiles telling people they "went all the way to CA and even went to Disneyland!". 
    I get the "they must have been raised by wolves" look on my face when I talk to people in forums that say they've never been to the beach. WHAT?? How can anyone go their entire lives without seeing the ocean? No matter which tiny town I've lived in, there's always been a beach within a couple of ours. If I ever ended up living somewhere that didn't have a beach nearby I would probably fall over and die :)
  • ManderlyManderly Posts: 72Member
    edited July 2014
    Cherokee Nation, OK (the city is called Tahlequah)

Moved here about 7 years ago from CA.  I always hear- "you're where all the tornadoes are!"  Tahlequah is in the  NE corner of the state and we do get tornado scares but not like Tornado Alley.  Very beautiful area with lots of green.  We are called Green Country.

There are so many people back here that haven't seen the ocean!  When I ask where they would like to go, usually the first pick is CA!  I DO miss the ocean very much!
  • RockoRocko Posts: 184Member
    Massena, ny (yes, the town in "me, myself and irene") for a little longer. I've been here for twelve years.

I'll be in Darien, wi in late August. I have a long road trip ahead of me.

I would obviously travel for a convention or meet up. I took my daughter to a concert in Boston, which is about six and a half hours from here. We like road trips.
    edited July 2014
    We take a road trip every summer,  I have a mother and brother in northern Ohio, and my son lives in NYC,  we are always up for a reason to hit the  road
  • TheseanjusticeTheseanjustice Posts: 487Member
    Knoxville Tennessee y'all!!! Lord am I the only southerner??? Lol
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
    LOL I can hear that 'yall' accent loud and clear through my laptop screen. My mom was born in North Carolina and raised in Hopewell, VA aka VERY southern. lol Let's see who else responds... you can't be the only one Sean!
    Okay I am in . . . @mylifeismyowm05, are you from Mississippi?
  • TheseanjusticeTheseanjustice Posts: 487Member
    @samantha‌ lol!! Then you know the slang very well! We have our own language here lol. Wouldnt change a thing though :) it would be weird if I'm the only one because everyone vapes here!!
    Texas
    North Carolina?
    That was fast.  Didn't know NC had a BBQ named for it.
    North Carolina has awesome BBQ :)
  • MrmikMrmik Posts: 556Member
    Is there any BBQ flavored liguid? Might be good......... only if it is from NC I assume?
  • gary2279gary2279 Posts: 90Member
    Exeter, UK
  • cdmimicdmimi Posts: 10Member
    I was born in Philly then in 6th grade we moved to Willingboro, NJ. After high school I got married and raised my kids in Willingboro. .....after 17 years I moved to the South West where I spent 25 years. I've spent the last 5 years with my daughter and her family in Castle Rock, CO, I LOVE this place!!!
    @cdmimi You and @archer make me so homesick.  I miss Colorado!
    edited July 2014
    You can always come home to Colorado @desertkat, Colorado never forgets its own. 
    @archer  I lived under the shadow of Mt Garfield so I'm hoping the Ute saying comes true for me and I HAVE to live there again someday.
    OK,  apologies,  I seem very prone to messing up people's identities lately, I start with  @ and what gets typed next is anybody's guess.