18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Where in the world are you from V2 Vapers?!

Comments

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    archer    copy and paste.
  • archerarcher Posts: 163Member
    Copy and paste is a  bit of an adventure on this tablet, I copy,  then it pastes whatever it wants to from previous copys. This forum does not always play nice with the stock android browser,  but when I switch to chrome it doesn't recognize the need to type in the forum and won't pull up the keyboard .  One of these days I'll figure out what's going on and fix it. 
  • RockoRocko Posts: 184Member
    edited July 2014
    What tablet is it, @archer? I use chrome on my phone (htc one m7) and tablet (2012 nexus 7) with no issue. Both of my devices are running kitkat 4.4. Let me know and I'll see what i can find for you.
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    @Rocko, you can use Chrome on a phone!?  I had no idea!
    Yes, @nemeigh82‌, that's what I usually use for this forum. Chrome syncs between devices (including computers) so your bookmarks follow you. I prefer it to many of the stock browsers. I know it is on android, pc and mac, but I don't know about iphones. I won't allow iphones on my plan. We have issues with closed os. My daughter is pro android, as well.
    edited July 2014
    @Rocko, I  have A Droid RAZR Maxx phone and the Asus 8" tablet,  both on jelly bean .  Chrome works fine for both on every other forum /website except this one.  I haven't upgraded the phone because I am grandfathered on Verizon with unlimited data, if I want a new phone I will have to pay full price for it.  So far,  except for this forum glitch, I haven't found a better phone than the RAZR Maxx for what I need it to do on the road. 
    edited July 2014
    It should run on those devices, @archer‌. I'm doing this from my wife's phone because she's still on jellybean (4.1.2). I wonder if this site uses html5 or something older for their mobile, like java. Have you tried the "simple html" link under the comment box? If your phone doesn't have java, you can sideload it easily enough. I just don't know if that will do it.

Never mind the simple html. It is just a cheat sheet.
    edited July 2014
    When I get a little time I plan to try a few things,  it maybe an issue with my keyboard,  I'm using SwiftKey right now,  or I could try Dolphin for a browser,  the stock browser does OK also on most forums and websites, but Is glitchy on this site. I use Chrome without issue on both tablet and phone,  there are a couple websites that do work more efficiently on the stock browser 
    I've never used swiftkey. I went with perdect keyboard pro because I'm an old blackberry user and wanted my keyboard shortcuts on android. I do like the dolphin browser as well as mozilla. Glad it works for you most of the time.

I did check out the vanilla webpage (the host) and saw they do work with a lot of web formats, including xml. I'm a bit flustered with your issue. Sorry I can't think of anything else.
    edited July 2014
    Thanks @Rocko for giving it some thought,  I've been working with computers since 1967, nothing that involves a computer and software surprises me. In fact if it weren't for the anomalies and foibles of human generated software I wouldn't have had such a successful career :) I use SwiftKey because I can swipe a word a lot faster than I can type it on a standard phone or tablet keyboard.  Unfortunately, being the lazy type,  I swipe and go,  often not really processing what autocorrect has in its infinite wisdom decided I really wanted to say. 
  • EhlEhl Posts: 174Member
    WV here .. local vap store doesn't carry V2 but sheetz etc does.
    @Ehl, I love Sheetz!  They have the best sandwiches! 
  • mwalshmwalsh Posts: 18Member

Back to the original subject;

St. Charles, MO (just west of St. Louis). A nice, centralized location for a conference!

• DHK79DHK79 Posts: 7Member
    Alexandria, VA and before that (in reverse chronological order): Phoenix, AZ; Pocomoke City, MD; Cherry Hill, NJ; Hampton, VA; Newport, RI; Pensacola, FL; Annapolis, MD; Long Beach, MS; Newport, RI (again); Fallon, NV;  Yokosuka, Japan; Riverside, CA. and I think there may still be one or two I've missed along the way...
  • MaisiedoodleMaisiedoodle Posts: 16Member
    Middletown Dela-where.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,969Administrator, Moderator admin
    @DHK79 THAT IS AMAZING! From Arizona to Japan! lol 
  • DHK79DHK79 Posts: 7Member
    @samantha, somewhat typical for a military brat.  We moved every few years as I was groing up.
  • llouderllouder Posts: 89Member
    Live in Okolona, MS, south of Tupelo, but I'm from Cleveland, Ohio.
  • fionajoefionajoe Posts: 149Member ✭✭
    Tasmania. Australia.
  • JuliehbirdJuliehbird Posts: 109Member
    St. Joseph, Mo
  • jerm123jerm123 Posts: 47Member
    Middle of Texas y'all, we also have awesome BBQ!
    Send some my way, @jerm123!
  • sandyc532sandyc532 Posts: 471Member
    @jerm123 there is a truck stop off the I-20 near Tyler, TX that has some of the best bbq I've ever had. You can smell it before you pull off the freeway. Oh now I'm hungry. Darn
    Me too!
  • RuxDeluxeRuxDeluxe Posts: 29Member
    Baltimore, MD...Looks like @MrMik and myself are the only ones from Maryland. Old Bay seasoned Maryland Crab e-liquid, anyone?
  • FloridaGalFloridaGal Posts: 122Member
    Clarksville, FL in the Panhandle.
  • MrmikMrmik Posts: 556Member

@ruxdeluxe Ah......Finally.... I started to feel lonely! LOL

That flavor would be the signature liquid flavor for MD! Wonder what the other states would  have? Dr Pepper for TX I know, Zig Zag for VA? Amish Shoo pie flavor for PA? And that BBQ from TN?heh.......Would be fun what you guys come up with? A new thread is in order I assume?

• highzhighz Posts: 51Member
    Bizcochitos flavor for New Mexico. It would be healthier to vape the flavor than eat them. I do love 'em, though   :x
  • OneKatOneKat Posts: 18Member
    20 minutes from Cleveland Ohio.

:-h
  • FstopFstop Posts: 378Member
    San Antonio, LoneStar
  • AeasusAeasus Posts: 5Member

Columbia, SC

Home of cheap analogs ... Yuck :P

• doitnthedirtdoitnthedirt Posts: 59Member

Evansville, In

• jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    Finally someone else from Indiana! Lol @doitnthedirt‌
  • TennaTenna Posts: 41Member
    Granite City, IL
    You got that right jenn !!!!!!!
  • tomvaitomvai Posts: 16Member
    Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU :)
    TRI-CITY SPEEDWAY is one of my favorite dirt track racing places. usually go there a couple times a year Tenna
  • emeraldeyes1940emeraldeyes1940 Posts: 5Member
    Middleburg,Florida outside of Jacksonville
  • ballouxballoux Posts: 83Member
    San Antonio, Texas
  • pixidust42pixidust42 Posts: 91Member
    I currently reside in the tiny and totally uninteresting town of Pocomoke City, MD. My Hubby retired from the Navy after 24 years. This just where we happened to end up. Old Bay flavored liquid? I would love that. We're going for crabs to celebrate my last chemo in late August. Yummy! Best place we've ever been stationed? Hawaii! Aloha.
  • MrmikMrmik Posts: 556Member

@Pixidust42 ; I know that city! Passed it several times on way to CBBT (Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel)

We are now 3 people for Old Bay flavor, you, me and @RuxDeluxe! Soon, V2 is gonna add this to their flavor line up! MD's signature vaping flavor!

LOL

• jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    @pixidust42‌ man I would just love to even visit Hawaii! Let alone live there for awhile. I bet that was an awesome experience. & congrats on your last chemo! Keep fighting girl! =D>
  • pixidust42pixidust42 Posts: 91Member
    edited August 2014
    @Mrmik, Pocomoke is much more interesting if you're just passing through.

@jenn, Hawaii was pretty nice. But it was pretty expensive. Milk was like $6 a gallon. Funny thing is that we only went to only one luau. Which was when my MIL came to visit. That was cool.

Thanks for the congrats. I'm very glad my chemo is almost over. I want my hair back!‌
  • kg7965kg7965 Posts: 100Member
    Grew up in Elizabeth City NC now living in Port Richey FL (30 min N of Clearwater)
  • gotpanthersgotpanthers Posts: 6Member
    Lexington NC. Home of the best BBQ.
  • FutzaFutza Posts: 9Member
    Just spotted this thread. Quakertown, PA. That's about halfway between Philly and Allentown.
    @Futza!  Welcome to the forum, neighbor!  I'm from Levittown, PA!  We're pretty close!  :)
  • FutzaFutza Posts: 9Member
    Thanks, man! I've done some work down in your area, Levittown, Bristol, Bensalem, Croydon. I don't know if I'd call over an hour drive close, though. :D
    True, @Futza, but much closer than anyone else I've met here.  You're going to love this forum.  There are such amazing people in here.  :)
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Jefferson City, Missouri here....really need a vape fest in St Louis or Kansas City :)