18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Where in the world are you from V2 Vapers?!

Comments

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Talon the town I live in has a population of 66,000 and 7 dedicated vape stores. That does not include c-stores, pharmacies, department stores or gas stations that sell disposables. Pretty soon we'll have enough vape stores to rival taverns (1 per 500 population).
  • FutzaFutza Posts: 9Member
    Hey, @BanillaBob‌, We have the boonies to the burbs covered!
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    @mrt, you are so lucky!  There are no vape shops near me, and only one that I can think of in Philadelphia.  I envy your access to 7 vape shops.
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, they all think that they'll make a fortune in a short space of time. Rent, inventory, help, insurance, advertising, etc. are not cheap and it all comes off of the top.

• v2Sharonv2Sharon Posts: 29Member
    Eastern North Carolina
    @v2Sharon, North Carolina is beautiful I've heard.  I've never been, but would like to go!
  • MrmikMrmik Posts: 556Member

@v2sharon ;   OBX? Or near?

I used to go there all the time with my 4X4 surf fishing. Love Outer Banks, especially Hatteras

• jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    I got married in Emerald Isle NC. Love that area
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    @mrt‌ 45,000 in my town and sadly just one vape shop but I live in a very conservative city so even getting 1 here is a big deal
  • FstopFstop Posts: 378Member
    balloux said:
    San Antonio, Texas

:-h S.A., TX  19 days cigarette free
    We should all get together!  @BanillaBob and @Futza, that would be so much fun.  We can compare our stashes of V2 goodies.
  • v2Sharonv2Sharon Posts: 29Member
    @Mrmik @nemeigh82 Im in Greenville, known for East Carolina University. about 80 miles from the ocean. OBX outer banks is SUCH a fantastic area. dont get to go as much as i would like to. Its so beautiful. If you can imagine a 12 mile long strip of land with ocean on one side and sound on the other - and you can see both! Thats why it gets hit so hard during a hurricane. all the sand from the ocean side covers the roads making them impassable.

but i digress - NC is beautiful. Originally from NY. 30 years ago, moved down when I was in high school.
    I've always wanted to visit Chicago, @smkfree!  I'm planning some travel time for later this year, so I'll let you know if I come out that way!  :)
  • BadwolfBadwolf Posts: 30Member
    Lake Villa Illinois, Its about an hour from Chicago near the Wisconsin border. 
  • TheseanjusticeTheseanjustice Posts: 487Member
    Finally more southern people!!! I feel safe now lol
  • LuxMediaLuxMedia Posts: 63Member
    Born in Skokie, IL. Grew up in Orlando, FL and recently moved back to IL- in Lombard now.
  • ladykat34ladykat34 Posts: 3Member
    Whitley City, KY...in central, southeastern KY - 2 hrs south of Lexington, KY, 1 hr north of Knoxville, TN (:|
  • TheseanjusticeTheseanjustice Posts: 487Member
    @ladykat34‌ we are neighbors!!!
  • TCTTCT Posts: 16Member
    Stewartsville, NJ 5 minutes across the Deleware River & I'd be in Easton, Pa.
    Welcome to the forum, @TCT!  I am in Levittown, PA!  Right near Burlington!  :)  Howdy neighbor!
  • JanieJanie Posts: 194Member
    Big Minne, a beautiful liberal blue ~ sandwiched between the dumbest states in the entire country.
  • cwantcwant Posts: 17Member
    Splendora, TX. Its a little country town about a 45 minute drive north of Houston. I like how we are segregating ourselves into north and south. Southerners and yanks huh? Civil war ended 150 years ago people lol lol lol
  • KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    @BanillaBob‌, Beltzville sounds beyond gross. So sad that people do this kind of stuff. Dirty diapers in the sand. You would think that people would want to keep places extra clean, so they can return with their own families.
  • TopweaselTopweasel Posts: 157Member
    I hail from Lansing, Mi. But I am currently living in Livonia, Mi.
    Sorry for the late reply @nemeigh82‌ & @BanillaBob‌ , been out working making more money to spend on V2 stuff. Thanks for the welcome!

Actually, I've been a V2 customer since 2011 but just recently joined the forum. Nice to know I have some V2 neighbors nearby!
    @TCT, awesome that we have so many people so close together!  I'd love for us to have a convention or something in Philadelphia!  Wouldn't that be great!?
    @ Nemeigh82 I'm in! Could be the perfect place for trying out new flavors and the up & coming Pro series being talked about in another thread.
    Absolutely, @TCT!  Is Philadelphia too far for you?
    Is it Ocean City, NJ that's a dry town?  Or is it Ocean City, MD?
    I went there for senior week in high school.  We weren't old enough to drink, and it was the first time I ever got drunk.  I drank an entire bottle of some cinnamon flavored alcohol, probably vodka, and I was singing Mariah Carey songs on the balcony of our hotel room.  lol    Ocean City is a great town, but I always get the two mixed up.  That would be a great place for a convention.  I totally agree.
  • streamhawkstreamhawk Posts: 177Member
    NW corner of AR, Ozark Mountains... College town
    @streamhawk, that's got to be a beautiful place to live!
    No waaay!  Atlantic City is about to go under.  If you booked a hall there, there's no guarantee it'll still be there at the time of the convention.
  • streamhawkstreamhawk Posts: 177Member
    @nemeigh82 .... It is very beautiful, especially in the fall and spring, we get a taste of all four seasons, the mountains are extremely nice
  • GrannieGrannie Posts: 53Member
    I am from Parkersburg, WV
    Lived in Alexandria, VA 14 years
    & now am living in Albemarle, NC for 18 years.
  • jellytoastjellytoast Posts: 421Member
    Welcome to the forum @Grannie‌ :)
  • ChipMacChipMac Posts: 335Member
    Easton PA. Looks like @BanillaBob‌ and @TCT‌ are neighbors of mine! One week analog free today guys!
    @ChipMac, I'm in Levittown, PA, right outside of Philly.  You're one of my neighbors too!  :)
  • GrannieGrannie Posts: 53Member
    Just drove from Ohio to NJ and I will never forget PA. ;)
    @BanillaBob‌ I will say that the few people I talked to in PA, were very nice. :D

@ChipMac, congratulations on one week smoke free!!!  That is a HUGE step!  It's also amusing to read how you are also in the same area as some of us.  Looks like SE PA is a good V2 area with four of us here!  We rock!  Woohoo!!!
    Yeah it looks like you're within 30 minutes of me. If I wind up hooked on vanilla and run out will u share your stash?

Oh I see how it is now. There's love and support all around until the vanilla runs dry. Then it's every man for themselves.  [-X  :))
    Damn I can't wait for my starter kit to arrive. I ordered the sample box to try and I can't wait to taste these other flavors you all are raving about. I chose free shipping and UPS says I won't get it until next Tuesday.

So far I'm only vaping Reds and I am still shocked how much I enjoy it better than a real Marlboro. Between Sahara and Congress for regular tobacco flavors that people here seem to love and then the dessert type flavors that have their fans I just want to try them all. Funny how I'm not seeing tons of love for Reds. Are the others that much better?

I never thought an e-cig would compare to the satisfaction of an analog. Boy was I wrong and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long.
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    Oh, I don't know if we are Mad Maxish about our sahara.  Well, yes maybe we are.  I'd run anyone off the road who tried to steal my three gallons that I keep in reserve and I DON'T let anyone else swim in my sahara filled pool. Other than that, I'm not obsessive or greedy about my sahara liquid.   I don't know about @nemeigh82 or @rbaker1009. :D
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,152Member
    Hell yes!
    :D  
    lol @desertkat, I am so stingy with my Sahara.  No one can vape it but me unless they intend to buy some for themselves later.
    @nemeigh82  I didn't share my smokes willingly either, but with my sahara I'd be really selfish.  It's not like I can just run down to the store and pick up a gallon, right?  I'm one baaaddd kitty...
  • FstopFstop Posts: 378Member
    edited September 2014
    @desertkat, did a quick store location search for retailers stocking e-liquid in my area & only disposables, carts, & starter kits were found... Turns that Sahara & for me Congress e-liquid into liquid gold :)
    @BanillaBob & all the P town crew, no worries regarding sharing stash here, I'm in the middle of the country, all by my lonesome. lol
    @chipmac, V2 Red disposables held me over till my first orders of V2 Cig & Sahara carts arrived & then Congress came in and I forgot what V2 Red tastes like but don't remember it being anything like marlboro or marlboro lights.