18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Where in the world are you from V2 Vapers?!

Comments

• Deschain17Deschain17 Posts: 39Member
    Longview, TX   about 2hrs East of Dallas
  • SirSmokemSirSmokem Posts: 75Member ✭✭
    Well I'm from Germany, but
    Longview, TX  imageabout 2hrs East of Dallas
    Well howdy neighbor! I'm in Highland Park myself (north dallas)
  • EastCoastGirlEastCoastGirl Posts: 20Member
    Southern New Hampshire
  • Deschain17Deschain17 Posts: 39Member
    Hey @SirSmokem  Nice to see someone close.  Always wanted to go to Germany, I'm of German descent.  Been a little bit of everywhere in my travels including FL, NY, AZ, NC, HI, and TN with plenty of visits in between
  • new2v2new2v2 Posts: 106Member

Ex-pat Chicagoan currently living in far North Central Wisconsin.

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    At least you're not in yooper land! They (Da Yooppers) do a good show though.

• samanthasamantha Posts: 2,969Administrator, Moderator admin
    lol @mrt you're so in the know about like every video about every topic on the internet. :P 
    Thought you might like some snow in FL.
    No, @mrt, I am only about 40 miles from Yooper-land though. Just outside of the Lake Superior snowbelt so we only Lake Effect when the winds are high, cold, and N. by NE.
  • audri87audri87 Posts: 5Member
    Seems like a lot of members out west, which is where I grew up (CA), and up north. As for myself, it's Metro-Atlanta, GA.  
  • JellyBeanJellyBean Posts: 285Member
    Columbus, Ohio.  Go Buckeyes!!!
  • JoBurrJoBurr Posts: 317Member
    A little back water town called Brackney, PA.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,038Member ✭✭
    Just curious . . . Anyone out there from the Mid-West. I grew up in Fargo, North Dakota . . . Now live in New York. Just curious.
  • mojofiltermojofilter Posts: 39Member
    I'm in Tallahassee, FL.
  • kt5280kt5280 Posts: 214Member
    Denver, CO - the mile high city (hence the screen name: kt5280) 5280 feet in a mile!
  • lynn200lynn200 Posts: 18Member
    Originally from San Tan Valley, AZ...that is far southeast of the Valley. But now we are in Rincon, Puerto Rico!!!  The Caribbean is a beautiful place for a conference and the weather is always great!!! 
  • briankmarsh1980briankmarsh1980 Posts: 107Member
    Phoenix Arizona
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    I'm so jealous, @lynn200:)
  • twpiercetwpierce Posts: 10Member
    Aubrey TX. The only city in TX where there are more horses than people! =))
    Me + some others will be in Austin TX in March for the SXSW conference... my first time to Texas! :P Welcome everyone new on this thread! :)
    @penumbra, I was born and raised in Cali.  Trust me, you aren't missing anything.   Now, Seattle, on the other hand.......
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,143Member

You have to really pick your area in CA. Born and raised in San Diego then transferred to Newport Beach for business, fell in love and made So CA my primary residence. Still have a place in San Diego but spend most of my time in south orange county, both are very nice area's.

Have been a partner in two Seattle companies and spent a lot of time there over the last 20 years, love it.

Frankly, and this may sound nuts, but Alaska gets my vote every time.  I've been trying to move there for the past 10 years.   Can't wait!
    @JellyBean

All my aunts, uncles and cousins are in Alaska or Seattle.

Alaska is beautiful...so untouched. I think the only hard part about living there would be the midnight sun thing. My aunt used to tape newspapers over her bedroom windows in the summer when the sun never set so she could sleep...and they have these special lights that they use so they don't get depressed in the winter when the sun never (or barely) comes up.

I hate any weather over 65 degrees and I'm not a huge fan of sunlight!!!  I was born to live in Alaska.....except I wasn't.   LOL

I've been to AK about 7 times and, each time, I fall more in love.   I hope to head out there this year for a salmon fishing trip. 

My dream is to move there, purchase 5 acres of forested land, build a lovely log home and hunt and fish to my hearts content!  I'm a nature girl, if you couldn't tell.  :)

you just need to get your own reality show: JellyBean vs. Wild and get some cable network to fund your move!
    edited February 2015

I thought about that!  JellyBean Goes Moose Hunting!   I could really have an angle with the whole "black woman thing".  :-bd

(edited for the politically correct amongst us)

edited February 2015
    I'd watch it!

Moose are scary! When I was last in Alaska (long time ago), there was a huge hubbub about the bears getting blamed for the deaths of all these hikers. It turned out the bears were just eating the hikers that the moose had stomped to death. Guess it wasn't politically correct to blame the moose?! Or the bears?

But it sounds like you could defend yourself adequately :)
    edited February 2015

Moose, did I hear you say moose?

Two Polish hunters got a pilot to fly them into the Alaskan wilderness, where they managed to bag two big Bull Moose.

As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only the hunters, their gear and one Moose.

The hunters objected strongly saying, "Last year we shot two, and the pilot let us take them both. And he had exactly the same airplane as yours."

Reluctantly the pilot, not wanting to be outdone by another bush pilot, gave in and everything was loaded.

However, even under full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down, crashing in the wooded wilderness.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose, clothing, and sleeping bags, Stosh and Stan survived the crash.

After climbing out of the wreckage, Stosh asked Stan, "Any idea where we are?"

Stan replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

edited February 2015

=))   =D> 

=))
    I'm happy!

Thanks for the laugh.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,143Member
    edited February 2015
    Great hook for a reality show JB, hell I'll invest and produce it just for the amusement of pissing off the Palin's!
    Great!!  I'll start packing up my kitty and my arsenal of firearms now, @rbaker1009!
  • LindaDLindaD Posts: 2Member
    nemeigh82 said:

All these people in the North East!  I smell a festival coming!  :)

We are neighbors, I'm in Croydon,Pa
  • kirtakikirtaki Posts: 12Member
    From Ukraine, live in Boston :)
  • geraldusgeraldus Posts: 3Member

Anchorage , Alaska

@geraldus, I'm jealous! I've b
    een trying to move to AK for over a decade. I'm so in love with Alaska. I've had to settle for visiting as often as possible. One day....

Welcome to the Forum!
  • gpro22gpro22 Posts: 16Member
    Sacramento
    @gpro22, Sacramento is my home town. Went to Sac State. Now living in Ohio. Welcome to the Forum!
  • gpro22gpro22 Posts: 16Member
    @jellybean, thanks! I grew up in Redding. Live in Columbus Ohio from 2004-07 and then moved back out here to NorCal. You must love vaping in Ohio winters, no more going outside to smoke!
  • pistnbroke4lifepistnbroke4life Posts: 12Member
    samantha said:

I notice there are absolutely no Canadians on here...Lake Louise,Alberta Canada..high in the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Banff National Park.(45 minutes west of Banff.

@gpro22, funny....I live in Columbus, Ohio!  LOL  Actually, I do enjoy the winters here in Ohio; but then, I'm a cold weather girl. I will confess, however, that this winter was fairly brutal and it WAS nice to be able to sit in a nice warm living room and vape away!  
  • EastCoastGirlEastCoastGirl Posts: 20Member
    @samantha , I have a place on PEI.

Far North Central WI, aka The Frozen Northwoods.

edited March 2015
    It isn't that frozen any more. Saw ducks on the river and on Winnebago last week. But no ice shoves yet.

I live off the WI River. It's iced out for the most part, but the lakes aren't yet. No ducks or geese yet, but the trumpeter swans will be back in the next 2-3 weeks.

• Linda123Linda123 Posts: 13Member
    Summerfield Florida
    96 degrees in Miami this week + humidity = the weather men/women are saying it feels like 100+. Summer is officially here - let's just say walking to the car feels like walking through the gates of h#$%.  8-X X_X
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,038Member ✭✭
    Welcome to the Forum Linda123