18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Where in the world are you from V2 Vapers?!

12346»

Comments

• DankYogiDankYogi Posts: 33Member

Knoxville Tennessee y'all!!! Lord am I the only southerner??? Lol

Nope!
    Born and raised in Memphis, TN.
    Currently live in Jonesboro, AR.
  • bobthejoinerbobthejoiner Posts: 6Member

hi everyone I just joined.will be receiving my first v2 cig tomorrow I think.i was born in Scotland and im still here.the Scottish borders..

• David1886David1886 Posts: 408Member
    Mission Beach (Cassowary Coast) Queensland Australia
  • CupcakeCupcake Posts: 11Member
    I live in the town of Sebago, ME on the shores of Sebago Lake.
    Born in Boston,
    lived in Arlington, MA,
    Sunnyvale, Westminster, Garden Grove, Costa Mesa, El Toro, Riverside and Gavilan Hills CA.
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    NW Iowa, USA
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @janea and welcome back! We have a few iowans in our team that say hello! :) 
  • tolds53tolds53 Posts: 16Member
    tolds-portales,nm-I am a southern redneck -yall
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,097Member ✭✭
    Welcome to the Forum @tolds53.
    Welcome @tolds53!
  • JynteralJynteral Posts: 3Member
    Small town called NYC. Google it.
    Welcome Jynteral . . . Glad to have you with us. Some really knowledgeable and helpful people here on this Forum. I have learned a lot and seem to continue the learning process. A great resource for helping one another out.
    Hello @Jynteral and welcome from the concrete jungle! lol Like @Navy20 said we have a bunch of vapers from all over the world in here, including NYC. Take a look around and get involved... if you have any questions feel free to ask me or post a thread and others will be glad to help. ;) Are you using V2 ecigs or V2 pro products?
  • jwright199jwright199 Posts: 2Member
    Fairfield, CT
    Welcome to the Forum @jwright . . .
  • judaspriestjudaspriest Posts: 32Member
    edited October 2015
    Plantation, Florida
    Welcome @judaspriest, glad to have you join us on he Forum.
  • judaspriestjudaspriest Posts: 32Member
    Thanks. I'm very happy to be here. I love V2!! I think V2 is great. I'll really be in love with them when I get my S7 Carts. Badda Boom!!!
  • SamKhan1977SamKhan1977 Posts: 3Member
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia here!

V2 should have Instagram too :)
    Welcome to the Forum @SamKhan1977 . . . a great source to gain knowledge and give advice to others that are experiencing issues that perhaps you yourself have experienced.   Really great people on this Forum and the Forum Administrators are wonderful.   Stay in touch . . . glad you have joined  . . . Again . . . Welcome
    Mission Beach Queensland Australia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Beach,_Queensland

• pgdepgde Posts: 3Member
    Am in Tucson, AZ.
    Welcome to the V2 Forum @pgde . . . you will find great people here with a ton of knowledge . . . there is always someone (member and/or administrator) that is willing to assist with any and all issues.   I myself, have gained friends and acquired much knowledge from this Forum.   Stay in touch and again . . . Welcome.
    @SamKhan1977 welcome!! Glad to have you join the V2 family and forum! :) Vaping and hooka is big over in SA right?? It's really cool how many different people from all over the world come to our forum:) 

Also - V2 does have an instagram! Please go ahead and follow us. Whenever you post any V2 vaping photos, make sure to tag us! We love to repost fan photos as those are often the coolest voters getting across the true V2 vapor lifestyle:)

https://www.instagram.com/v2cigs/

• OR_ladyOR_lady Posts: 12Member
    Left Coast...Southern Oregon <3 
    Welcome @OR_lady! :) 
  • Brogan84Brogan84 Posts: 3Member
    Columbus Ohio here!!
    @Brogan84
    Welcome to the forum from Australia.
  • Brogan84Brogan84 Posts: 3Member
    Thank you
  • PiojoPiojo Posts: 5Member
    The happiest people in the world, Costa Rica!
    Wow, so many different, beautiful places! Welcome everyone! I am the V2 forum moderator... if you need anything at all, please feel free to private message (PM) me any time:)
  • PiojoPiojo Posts: 5Member
    Thank you for that warm welcome Samantha!

@OR_lady, @Brogan84 and @Piojo,  welcome to the Forum.   You have joined an unlimited knowledge base.   
  • gmaharrietgmaharriet Posts: 2Member
    Another Californian here...Sacramento...but I'm a long ways from you folks in Southern Calif. :)
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,171Member
    edited September 3
    Tustin Ranch here @gmaharriet ;  :)
    Another Californian here...Sacramento...but I'm a long ways from you folks in Southern Calif. :) 

Welcome west coasters! :)