18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Forum Members and Visitors: We're working on optimizing the V2 Forum to make it better than ever! In the coming week, we will update the category names so that it will be easier to navigate through discussions and topics. Feel free to message me with any questions! - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

? Andries

goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
edited March 2011 in General Chatter

do u remember this??

Shout out to Andries_v2cigs!!!

• we need to applaud Andries and as well as Stephanie for taking their time, even away from the office, for coming here and answering our questions and for really explaining the inards of the company and the complications that are happening....at least when you know whats going on it makes the tension less on us consumers...i really appreciate the straight forward explainations and the whys and why nots that Andries has provided lately!!
    Thanks to u and Stephanie and to all you at v2!!
    Amy (who is happily vaping)

• missirismissiris January 8 Permalink

Very much agree. Although it's been a little rocky, I still think V2 is the best product. Having information helps keep us all on board.

• Three chinese cheers fooey fooey fooey..LOLOLOLOL and a couple of good ole hip hip hoorays!!!!!!!

• CarolGCarolG January 8 Permalink

Thank you!!!!

thats all i need to say

good luck all    i feel a ban coming on

Comments

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    They aren't going to ban you Amy. It was one crazy weekend where the moon was too close to the earth - and everyone was nuts.
  • Lol@Jackie O
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member

hey thats right...the moon was real big wasnt it  lolol    i dont care anymore, i give up.

Love ya all

• CarolGCarolG Posts: 562Member
    Love you too, Amy!!!!  :X
  • cipher35cipher35 Posts: 31Member
    edited April 2011

Amy,

Carol's Site Thats all I have to say....

:)
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 670Administrator admin
    Keeping those shelves stocked is harder than you can imagine... but we won't stop till we're all swimming in eCigs :-)... Thanks for the kind words :-)

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Andries

Goin4nosmoke was trying to show you (in the first post here) that in the past she has many times been pro V2 and given V2 many shout outs. She thinks V2 is mad at her because her post that was deleted (the one you knew about). She thinks she is going to be banned from the forum and got freaked out about that CS call. She is hurting now, waiting for the axe to fall on her. I'm trying to convince her that isn't the case but I don't work there so I'm not having much luck. She's afraid to answer the phone calls from CS. A PM or email from you or Steph would do her some good, if either one of you could find the time in your busy schedules. Thanks.
  • MorrisMorris Posts: 30Member
    Thank you all at V2
    edited March 2011

not scared  just hurt and pissed off and....just being truthfulll   funny how i gave a shout out to several and then i am sharing problems with others and so on   and then you see this post and assume i would do a shout out after what you did to an innocent post?????   wow    and thanks Jacko for helping Andries understand my point

being banned for the truth  i hope not

edited March 2011

wow    another post deleted,,,,,when does it end???

come out from under my bed??   very sensitive Andries   very supportive    thanks

if you only knew, that was the worst thing you could have said to me,,,,,,