18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Battery Power

PunkbirdPunkbird Member Posts: 31
Hi. I have been smoking v2 red for a couple of months, and it seems to me that the standard auto black batteries are somewhat weaker than the white ones. They last more or less the same, but they dont seem to have the same vaporization power. Anybody felt something similar?
Tagged:

Comments

• nemeigh82nemeigh82 Member Posts: 2,781
    Welcome to the forum @Punkbird!  I think it has less to do with the color than it does the manufacturing process.  There's a lifetime warranty on the batteries, so if you're not as happy with one of them, you could definitely do an exchange.  Just call or message customer service.  If you feel that the white ones work better, exchange for a white one.  Customer service is very good about at V2.  They'll take good care of you.  :)  Hope this helps.
  • CrimsonShadowCrimsonShadow Member Posts: 87
    One might connect better, one might have a tighter draw ect.. this is across the board with the ones I tried. For example i have 2 white standard auto one has a tigter draw than the other , both from the same starer kit.
  • PunkbirdPunkbird Member Posts: 31
    Okay guys, thank you.
  • tolds53tolds53 Member Posts: 13
    I hate to say this in front of all the readers -but if you remove the cartridge and firmly tap the threaded end on a hard surface this will most times make draw easier -it shifts the battery inside a fraction of a hair -but does help