18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Vape 4 Free Rewards Have Increased – Details Inside…

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
V4F Rewards 

Our Vape 4 Free rewards program just got even more rewarding! For starters, we’ve increased the number of points for referrals from 150 to 250 – that translates to $25 for you to spend on a future order. And there is no limit to the number of referrals eligible for points. We also removed the lifetime earning cap on approved product reviews – now you can get points for up to ten approved reviews per year. 

Here are the highlights of the changes: 

- Earn 250 Vape 4 Free points for referrals, with no lifetime cap Earn referral points on purchases of starter kits worth $50 or more 
- New monthly Vape 4 Free account summary email 
- Earn points for up to 10 approved reviews per year 
- Share your referral code found in the top-right corner of your account to earn

We’ve also made some changes to make the program more efficient and to minimize fraudulent activity – these changes will help us to continue delivering great value to you. For instance, points are available 30 days after they are earned (15 days for Premier and Elite members), which gives us time to process any returns or adjustments to your order. Likewise, your lifetime spend must be above $50 before you can redeem any V4F points. Points of course will continue to accrue regardless of how much you have spent. 

Get a complete rundown of the Vape 4 Free rewards program here: http://www.v2.com/ecigs/vape-4-free

photo 0769_VMR_V4FRedefiningRewardsPoints_SM_500x500px_zps0c6c174d.png
Tagged:

Comments

• jellytoastjellytoast Posts: 421Member
    Points won't be available until 30 days after purchase, instead of when orders are shipped - I still have points pending from a July order lol
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    July what? If it was July 30th, it should kick in by tomorrow. If it was earlier, I can check on the points for you @Jellytoast.
    And I am checking on that inquiry @TheGuru. Don't want to tell you the wrong thing so am verifying now.
    I just checked a little while ago and they were still pending, checked again right now and they have been applied. You are fast @samantha, thank you :)
    edited August 2014
    OTHER DISCOUNT UPDATES:

- Discounts (storewide sale or sale on specific items) and coupon codes (monthly V2 promo code, affiliate code, etc.) may not be combined. To reiterate, if there is any kind of site wide sale (ex: 30% off storewide) or category-wide sale (ex: 10% off accessories), no coupons can be added as an additional discount. HOWEVER, customers who are V4F members (e.g. club, elite and premier) will still be able to receive their V4F member discount (5%, 10% or 15%) in conjunction with any storewide or category-wide sale. 

- V4F Customer Group Discounts: Promotional coupon codes will continue to work with V4F customer group discounts (e.g. Club, Elite or Premier discount), bundle deals and product markdowns (e.g. clearance items), as long as there is no storewide sale.

- If customers try to apply more than 1 coupon code, only 1 code will be applied. If the lesser percentage off discount applies, our policy will be as the following: call customer service to have the order cancelled and re-ordered with the proper discount code/coupon that gives the highest percentage off. 

- Combo Deals: Customers will be able to combine a combo deal item with a promo/coupon code.

V2 Pro products will continue to not work with any coupon codes. I suggest everyone take advantage of the 2 day 15% off sale for the V2 Pro S3 now going on!

​Overall, you can typically get up to 2 kinds of discounts on one order, but never 3 types of discounts! This is all done to prevent abuse.

Hopefully this is everything. If I missed anything or if you have questions, please feel free to ask here or via PM.
  • CallMeTCallMeT Posts: 142Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    @samantha  What is the "Group V4F"
    edited August 2014
    @CallMeT, when you sign up for the Vape 4 Free (V4F) program, you are placed into one of 4 membership levels; 3 of which guarantee 5, 10 or 15% off all orders when you shop v2.com.

So if you are one of the 3 V4F members below, you are in the "Group V4F". Hopefully this helps. See more info below (providing just in case).

See the pic below for the primary 3 V4F membership levels. The first membership level is just a regular member level and there is no discount associated with it. The more points you earn, the higher V4F membership level you will earn and therefore earn a new, higher discount rate on all orders. 

Club V4F members = 5% off all V2.com transactions
    Premier V4F members = 10% off all V2.com transactions
    Elite V4F members = 15% off all V2.com transactions

It's a bit of a semantics thing; we use V4F groups and members interchangeable, internally. Let me know if this helps clear everything up. 

And you can read all about the program, how to earn points and incentives here: http://www.v2.com/ecigs/vape-4-free
    photo ScreenShot2014-08-29at125212AM_zps09070b8c.png
  • CallMeTCallMeT Posts: 142Member ✭✭
    @samantha ohhhhhhhhh MY DUH! the"Group" as in meaning the categories in the V4F program.  Sorry been a long day at work and waiting this evening to place my order!! I took it as a group of people!  Thought if it would save myself and friends a little extra I would have to join the "Group". Going to bed now, order placed and can't understand what I'm reading!!!  :\">
    lol no worries! Happens to me sometimes in the forum too... ask plenty of the regulars. lol Have a good night and let me know if you have any further questions!
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    @TheGuru, it doesn't seem like they consider the PRO a proper "kit".  I wonder why...
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,173Member
    Thank you V2 for increasing the points available for referrals! I have found the V4Free program a definite upgrade from the previous rewards program, some nice savings on my orders. 
    Maybe all of this is a plan for the future?  It might just be "too new".
    You have to spend $50 or more... so yes the pro kit is considered since it is over $50. Sorry I never got back to you @TheGuru
    Congrats, @TheGuru:)
  • sbresbre Posts: 104Member ✭✭
    @Samantha,
    I have been 'elite' for some time now, but today when I checked, I was no longer getting the 15% discount.  Instead of the usual 29 for 20 pack, it is now showing 33.
    I even tried logging out and logging back in.  Any suggestions?
    edited September 2014
    Hi @sbre - we revised our system where you cannot stack coupon codes on top of storewide or category sales... that's why you received 30% off instead of 45% off. I have detailed all these changes in all of my comments on this thread in previous posts.
  • daytripperdaytripper Posts: 392Member
    edited September 2014
    @Samantha
    This is my first post as a newbie, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have read numerous posts and I must commend you for all of the great followups you have posted on soooooo many issues!

Your post on Aug 28, 2014 "OTHER DISCOUNT UPDATES", states that V4F members "will still be able to receive their V4F discounts (5%,10%,15%) in conjunction with any storewide or category wide sale". I'm a Club level member and I just tested an order for myself. My 5% discount was shown with the item and the 30% discount was applied towards the end.

If I'm understanding correctly, your reply to @sbre  says a member can't stack coupon codes on top of storewide or category sales... that's why you received 30% off instead of 45% off.
    Perhaps @sbre does have an issue about his discount or I just gave away a glitch in my account. Just looking for some clarity for future purchases.
    :)
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,099Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    @daytripper‌, I believe that what @samantha‌, is saying is, a V4F member gets their established discount plus the 30% discount, but cannot in addition to that, add an additional discount such as the monthly discount code. I hope I am not misleading you, but that is how I understand the scenario.
    @Navy20 yes, that's what @samantha is saying about the codes/discounts. But @sbre stated in her post that she didn't get the 15% discount for being an elite level V4F member, which should have still applied with the 30% off sale 
    @Navy20
    You are absolutely correct in that scenario and it was clear as day in the @Samantha post from Aug 28, 2014 saying you can't stack "coupons". The point I'm making here is that @sbre wasn't being given the V4F  Elite 15% discount at all and it should show the discounted price with each item as you shop. I just placed an order and received my 5% Club discount plus the 30% storewide discount.
    Oh, and welcome to the forum @daytripper :)
    My mistake @jellytoast‌ and @daytripper‌, I apologize for my misunderstanding.
    Thanks for the welcome @jellytoast and no problem @Navy20 for the misunderstanding. I just hope that @samantha can get a fix in place for @sbre as she has earned her "Elite" status.
    @daytripper‌, I totally agree with you. I too would like to Welcome You To The V2 Forum . . . Glad to have You here.
    Nothing to apologize for @Navy20, just trying to help clarify :)
    @jellytoast‌, I reckon I am just a damn old fool . . . I should just lurk and learn rather than open my mouth. I will be quiet now . . . I Promise.
    Not at all @Navy20‌, we all enjoy your posts here :)
    I certainly do!
  • desertkatdesertkat Posts: 1,343Member
    I enjoy your posts too @Navy20
  • New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 629Member
    Me too @Navy20

You're awesome. :)
  • jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    @Navy20‌ I need you here! You're on the MCT team with me lol!
    Hi all - @sbre if you tried to stack any kind of coupon code on top of your V4F discount + storewide 30% off, that could have effected your total discount.

Let me look up your account and I will have an update/resolution for you by the morning. We'll def get it figured out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And thanks to everyone on this thread for assisting/giving feedback! 
  • VapetallicAVapetallicA Posts: 4Member
    Greetings,  I have been a very happy V2 customer for the last 4 or 5 months and since beginning the use of this product have quit smoking cigarettes as well as chewing tobacco completely. My family as well as myself have been very grateful for the blessing of my being tobacco free and I would like to just say thank you so much for this wonderful product.
                  Up to this point I have had little to no complaints about anything V2 products or the awesome website shopping experience.  The V4f reward program has been absolutely amazing and during these tough times it has been an added blessing to be able to save quite a bit of money on this awesome product. I do however have just one complaint and am a little upset with one of the chsnges to the program. 
                  I fully understand the reasoning behind not allowing "stacking" of monthly coupon codes with storewide discounts etc. I myself did this during the time it was allowed and got some amazing deals that I would happily brag about to my friends whostill spend the $5-7 a day on a pack of cigarettes and have yet to give that disgusting habit up in favor of V2's healthy and cost saving alternative. The problem I have is with the new waiting period of 30 days (15 for premier/elite members) to be able to use the new points acquired by purchasing v2 products on the website,. I myself sometimes  orders twice within a given month and liked the fact that my points were available within a few days after purchase.  
                  I hope these changes are not set in stone and can be subject to change based upon customer feedback. I appreciate the added benefits but the change in time regarding receiving points is a bit of a let down and one that I feel along with the other "discount" changes is an unnecessary one that prohibits those of us savvy enough to maximize our total discounts from doing so under the guise of "preventing fraudulent activities/purchases" 
                  I hope I dont come off as being petty with my argument as I am overall very happy and thankful for this amazing product. I just feel the change in time (30/15 days) is a bit extreme and is a unnecessary one when combined with all the changes that hinder maximizing discounts/coupons and I hope this change will be reversed in the very near future. 
  • jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    Welcome @VapetallicA‌ (love the name). I agree with you. I think that if you earn points, you should be able to use them on your next order. I don't understand the reason for waiting 30 days. The points are based on the money you spend. They don't wait 30 days to take the money from my account so why should we wait for the points. I like to save my points so it doesn't really effect me, but it doesn't seem right. It may go back to the way it was.
    @VapetallicA‌, Welcome to the V2 Forum.
    Welcome to the forum, @VapetallicA!  I agree totally.  I hope they'll reconsider this decision.
    I'm just thankful there is a discount customer appreciation program. I spent 10's of thousands og dollars over many years on cigarettes and never got any discount or recognition at all.
    edited September 2014
    Hi @VapetallicA and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and choosing V2! Your feedback is appreciated but the 30 day wait period along with other new V4F rules are absolute and set in stone. Although you may think the new 30 day wait period should be changed and I understand where you are coming from, we look at it as offering the program at all is actually an added bonus or luxury. So from that perspective, it's exciting to be able to even earn points for an additional discount, even if you have to wait 30 days to use them. This policy among other new rules is a MUCH better alternative than the other option discussed internally, which was to get rid of the V4F program altogether. We had so many people who would order, then refund or return products and essentially scam our V4F system. Or many members were creating fake accounts just to get referral points. There were many, many ways people were scamming the system which totaled in six figure profit losses and as a business, it just wasn't acceptable. So because of a few (actually a lot of bad eggs), everyone unfortunately has to pay by abiding by these new rules. But again, this is better than the alternative that we looked into. And our company actually consists of 3 floors of employees so I wouldn't say we are exactly small (maybe medium?) and do in fact have the man power, but just don't think we would use our human capital to manually check hundreds of thousands of customer accounts to see who is working the system and who isn't. It just isn't feasible. We pull reports quarterly and annually and although we don't know immediately when people are taking advantage of a certain aspect of our site (like the V4F program), we eventually will find out after analyzing the data. Hope this offers more insight from our perspective. 

Thank you for this information Samantha. In light of the abuse V2 has been putting up with a 30 day wait makes complete sense.
    I'd rather have the V4F program as it is than not at all.  Thanks for that, @samantha!
  • jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    Wow! I will never understand why people would try to scam a company. For most of us, V2 has changed or even saved our lives. Why would you try to take advantage of them? It's a sick world we live in. I am very appreciative of V2 and their V4F program and would never try to take advantage of them. Thank you for the explanation @samantha. And thank you V2 for the program
  • jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    At first I was a little upset about the waiting period too. But after reading this, not at all now! I'd much rather keep V4F & wait on my points rather than not having it at all! I don't blame you guys. Thank you for figuring out a way to keep V4F!!!
  • TopweaselTopweasel Posts: 157Member
    Eh I don't see what the hub bub is about. Even a company as big and with coffers as deep as Best Buy has a waiting period for reward points. If for no other reason than the level of complications those points specially if already spent would have in any returns or exchanges. I would say its almost a global standard.
    I'm with you, @jwc11.  V2 absolutely did save my life, and the thought of scamming them makes me sick to my stomach.  I hope the people who abused it were punished.
    I'm glad V2 decided to keep the V4F program. It's nice to be able to earn points and the % off for reaching different levels is great. With the rewards program, monthly codes, and frequent sales, V2 offers customers a lot more than other companies do. It's sad that it was being taken advantage of so much. Thank you for the explanation @samantha :)
  • superhoofsuperhoof Posts: 20Member
    Is there a way to create a link for our friends, with our referral code included, so they can just go directly to the site and not have to type it in separately?
  • FearNoArtFearNoArt Posts: 17Member
    I completely agree with their decision to add additional parameters to the V4F program.  I actually know another customer that flat out told me he was creating extra accounts under his friends and girlfriend's names.  Unfortunately I also predicted that because of people like him, the program would be removed or changed.  How's that for foreshadowing? @nemeigh82 I'm pretty sure nothing happened, as this individuals account is still active  X(
    @FearNoArt, it was too good to be true.  Like you, I knew that people would come along to mess it up.  I think V2 is too classy to terminate people's accounts, but hopefully these new restrictions will prevent that person from scamming the system again.  I would hate for the entire program to be shut down because of a few bad apples.
  • fistyfisty Posts: 254Member
    I can imagine the v2 office like something out of "the wolf of Wall Street" , coke,hookers,money and midgets. Idk why, v2 has become quite the financial behemoth lol. "You ram those s3 pro's down the suckers throats!!!" I'm just playing v2. (If u haven't seen the movie this post will make no sense) I am just kidding and amusing myself. I love v2!
    I saw the movie... lol It was a wild movie. Our team likes to have fun but NOT at that level. lol Honestly we're all too busy trying to get everything with the S3's resolved. As soon as we think we have all inventory smoothly fulfilled and flowing, BAM, something else happens and we're working around the clock to fix... Plus we have SO many other campaigns and products that we are working on. It will be a fun (and busy) next 6-12 months for V2! Can't wait for everyone to see...