18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Pro/all batteries

Did someone say these kinds of batteries aren't like lithium? That they shouldn't be run down like a cell phone and charged back up? Is there a suggested charging schedule for a pro battery for best results and long life?

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    The direction from V2 to prolong lifespan is to recharge before a full discharge and remove from charger when the battery is charged.
  • fistyfisty Posts: 254Member
    @rbaker1009‌ I had no idea, I didn't see that anywhere. Thank you!! :-??
    edited September 2014

No worries, Samantha has posted that tip a couple times when the question came up..

Is a 1.8 amp USB wall charger too much for a pro battery? Most important are all v2 wall adapters 1 amp??
    I understand USB is a standard. 5 volts universal. The difference in the whole USB , usb2,usb3 is the amps. I believe apple has the highest amps of 2 rite? But anything manufactured in the last 5 years can handle 1.8 and 2 amps no prob, rite? Lol
    I'm not sure fisty, by morning you'll have a few answers there are definitly members who know.
    When I say apple I'm talking about the wall adapter for iPads, like most wall adapters amps wer increased to speed up charging times. Rite? So now USB 3 is pretty standard on desktop computers so it charges faster. Ok. Ima wait for people who know this stuff. I'm using the wall adapter that came with my ex kit on my pro. So I'm not breaking any warranty I hope.
    Ok I see the pro charger puts out .5 amps. So it doesn't matter what USB port it's plugged into rite?
    edited September 2014
    This whole thread is useless the pro charger only let's .5 amps thru. So my long charge time is something I'll have to watch. Almost 2 hours and still flashing red. Using my ex as I wait.
  • jwc11jwc11 Posts: 608Member
    @fisty‌ I would highly recommend using a V2 wall adapter to charge your Pro. Not positive about the specs but using the wrong specs could cause damage the device or worse case, cause a fire. Better safe than sorry. Just my opinion.