WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 Pro doesn't work!

I finally got my replacement V2 Pro battery after waiting a month because it was on back order. It worked for a total of one day before the red ring comes on after about ten minutes of use. Won't hold a charge and the green light comes on after about five minutes on the charger. Now I can no longer have it replaced because we only get one replacement with them. I'm very disappointed with this product, and with V2 in general, now. I've been a loyal customer for sixteen months, but It's time to move on to another company, now. Don't waste your money on the V2 Pro. They are great when they work but, they will fail and you are screwed after one replacement. Waste of a lot of money for these things.

Comments

• luckster1973luckster1973 Posts: 15Member
    Oh, and after I asked why they send me a battery that doesn't work during chat, I was disconnected. Great customer service! Not.

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,021Member ✭✭✭
    Contact customer service and complain. That is what I would do. jmho
    Yeah, I did that. They were rude and disconnected me from chat after I asked them why I cannot replace a device that doesn't work. 

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @luckster1973 I will get another S3 sent to you. That is bizarre that they did not automatically process a replacement since the device was essentially defective on arrival. I do apologize for all of the inconveniences and I will personally do my best to try to resolve this issue for you. I will PM you once I have confirmation.
  • nemeigh82nemeigh82 Posts: 2,781Member
    It looks like this is going to work out nicely for you, @luckster1973.  I'm glad you don't have to switch to another company, because V2 is the best out there.  Good luck with everything, and let us know how it goes!
  • simonsk1simonsk1 Posts: 5Member
    Try another USB port to charge from. Once it goes green it wont charge anymore, but disconnecting and reconnecting will let it continue. I have one usb port that allows a full charge to go through and doesn't go free early.
    I just got a phone call from a representative informing me they will be sending me a new unit now. She was very helpful and pleasant, and I really appreciate someone contacting me and working to resolve my issue. Especially since I had given up on it. I'm really hoping this one works correctly because the V2 Pro really is the best on the market and I love it when it works. So, thank you V2!
    simonsk1 said:
    Try another USB port to charge from. Once it goes green it wont charge anymore, but disconnecting and reconnecting will let it continue. I have one usb port that allows a full charge to go through and doesn't go free early.
    Yeah, I've tried a several. I use the wall chargers, but I tried from my laptop as well. It just goes to green after ten minutes or so with everything. I'm thankful they decided to send me a replacement now!

nemeigh82 said:
    It looks like this is going to work out nicely for you, @luckster1973.  I'm glad you don't have to switch to another company, because V2 is the best out there.  Good luck with everything, and let us know how it goes!
    Someone actually called me and apologized about the issue and are going to replace the unit so I'm happy about that. I agree, I've been along time customer with V2 and have always had good customer service and not too many issues until recently, so I glad this is resolved!
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,226Member
    Awesome @luckster1973! great to see your taken care of.
  • mrsprinklesmrsprinkles Posts: 109Member
    Have you received it yet @luckster1973‌
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Good to hear @luckster1973 - keep us posted how it performs and happy vaping! :)