18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Suggestion for V2

Hi.....I have a suggestion for e-liquid...CARAMEL! That is my absolute favorite flavor....2nd is the V2 vanilla! @samantha can you please pass this on! 8)

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,357Administrator, Moderator admin
    Caramel is a great idea! Def will pass along. I know we are working on a TON of new flavors and will hopefully be pushing out new flavors monthly or bi-monthly in 2015. Any and all feedback like this is greatly appreciated. The more people request specific flavors, the more our team can read them and make the appropiate decisions. :)
  • daytripperdaytripper Posts: 392Member
    edited December 2014
    Well @samantha, let the favorites suggestions start to flow! My absolute favorite blend is as follows;

V2 Vanilla blended 50/50 with Strawberry Kiwi made with a PG 65 & VG 35 ratio. Having the Strawberry Kiwi being the dominant flavor is the real treat ! This lower PG mix results in a very smooth and creamy draw with great vapor and a fruity exhale. Just can't put it down!  

The Strawberry Kiwi is obviously from another vendor and I'd gladly divulge  the brand in a PM, if the juice master would be interested! Everyone who has sampled this blend have demanded that I make them a batch and they absolutely rave about it!  It's also given me the opportunity to introduce them to V2 e-liquids!:x
    edited December 2014
    @Daytripper - I just talked to our chemist about the Straw-kiwi and he said it sounds great and wants to give it a try. Please PM me the brand so we can purchase it and have him replicate it, or make a better version of it. 

He is reaaaaally good at making better versions of current eliquids out in the market. He is responsible for our former Mint Choc Truffle flavor (RIP) so all my trust is in him! :) 
    @samantha, It's a done deal...In your inbox! Thanks for the interest! :D
  • cancuncancun Posts: 83Member
    I agree @daytripper‌....that does sound good...don't forget my caramel idea.....also another great flavor is butter toffee!! If anyone can make great juice its V2....!!! :smiley:
  • MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
    I just wrote this on another thread... anything with caramel gets my vote!!! That strawberry kiwi sounds amazing. Honestly I think I vape half the time for the nicotine and half the time to help not stuff my face with sweets. lol 
  • CookiecrispCookiecrisp Posts: 20Member
    @samantha‌ - give props to your chemist for the MCT! It was seriously the best and only flavor I vaped-genius! Hope he decides to bring it back
  • Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 72Member
    I still say V2 needs to keep the Strawberry Desire.
    Will pass along @Cookiecript - and I totally agree. :D
  • Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 72Member
    Jeez. What? No support for the Strawberry Desire? Thanks a lot! I'm really feelin' the love! :P lol
    GOOD NEWS: MCT is coming back Q1 2015. Just got confirmation from our CEO. Now for the exact month or date, I know better than to tell the time frame I was given as that may or may not move...
  • llouderllouder Posts: 89Member
    @samantha that is good news!
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,204Member
    Somebody tell @jenn!
  • jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    Whaaaat?! Please oh PLEASE say it's coming out in liquid!! @Navy20‌ !!
  • KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    Next, Strawberry Desire! Both carts and liquid for all,.......
    YES, it is coming in liquid @Jenn. :) Happy early merry christmas? lol :P I was happy to FINALLY get a concrete confirmation too. They had been going back and forth with me on it coming back... but now it is official :P
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,146Member ✭✭
    @jenn, This is GREAT news . . . I would be soooo excited to have MCT in eLiquid, however, the pre-filled is pretty good . . . Both pre-filled and eLiquid, oh yeah, that would be even better . . . Q1 huh? Now is that calendar quarter or business quarter?
    It matters not . . .,The MCT is returning and I am in line . . . Patiently waiting, no not waiting patiently, I am pacing the floor already, give me give me. I love MCT. @jenn, I have been eyeing that space in the cabinet where it will be stored. Treat it like gold.

@KatFreq‌, YES . . . the Strawberry Desire also . . . Bring the Strawberry Desire out in eLiquid and pre-fills, We will make room. There is always room for anything Chocolate.
  • cancuncancun Posts: 83Member
    LOL! And caramel. ....lol!!! :D
    @cancun, . . . Caramel . . . I bet that would be good mixed with Chocolate. Okay V2, bring us the Caramel in eLiquid. I will make room in the cabinet.
    @samantha, will this MCT be coming out in quart bottles . . . Lord knows that @jenn and I will buy it that way. @Topweasel‌, you all set up for this also?
  • TopweaselTopweasel Posts: 157Member
    @Navy20 I have already stated that my only acceptable unit of measurement for MCT as a liquid is Gallons. I'll take whatever size I can get but I don't know if I can truly be happy until I can buy it in milk jug. 
  • KatFreqKatFreq Posts: 496Member
    @Topweasel‌ that is LUV! =)) =)) =))
    Well 4 quarts in a gallon . . .
    How many ml in a gallon?
    Survey says.....3785 ml in one gallon! :x
    LOL @topweasel ;

I will pass along your feedback. :P
    Okay @samantha I shall have 3785 ml of MCT held in reserve for me and please . . . Put some aside for @jenn‌ and @Topweasel and @smkfree. Thank You !!!!!
    Anyone else want in on this?

@daytripper, Thank You for your response.
    @samantha & @Navy, I'm down for some MCT e-liquid and I've never had it!  Just going on high recommendations! :D
  • jennjenn Posts: 389Member
    @Navy20‌ I need to get my storage ready lol!
    @daytripper‌, You will truly enjoy the MCT
  • CookiecrispCookiecrisp Posts: 20Member
    Ahhhh yes! Thank you thank you! Cannot wait!! Prefilled carts & liquid?
  • NomadNomad Posts: 34Member
    Never did try MCT. I just may have to. This flavor has great reviews.
  • Deschain17Deschain17 Posts: 39Member
    With all the rave of the new flavors that come out...  why make them limited?  If it's selling so fast you can't keep it stocked that has to say something.  Keep the flavors out there and make sure you have the e-liquid option.  I don't have an option to use the carts because I only have the Pro and am very curious to see what these are all about
  • JamesRJamesR Posts: 106Member
    edited February 2015
    I never got to try the MCT, but it sounds great from everything I have read. I am loving the Strawberry Desire, but wish it was stronger in flavour! Both of those in liquid form to use in the EX blanks would be awesome :) 
    Edit - Caramel sounds like a great idea too, as does Strawberry-kiwi. 

Personally, I would love to see a melon and cream flavour from V2, and perhaps an apple cinnamon ;)
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 680Administrator admin
    edited February 2015
    I agree... we should release a caramel... I'll get on it!
  • llouderllouder Posts: 89Member
    @Andries_V2cigs I'm still hoping Passion Fruit will make a comeback! :)
  • new2v2new2v2 Posts: 106Member

Caramel sounds delicious. I have become addicted to a toffee cream and coffee toffee from another vendor.

V2 Coffee has a very chemical aftertaste to me that I was not able to get out of a Pro tank even after cleaning with vodka.

• murph99murph99 Posts: 239Member
    @new2v2 - Thanks. Just got a flavor pack in and was thinking about trying the coffee. Will be sure to use a "used" cart just in case
  • new2v2new2v2 Posts: 106Member

Other than the coffee, I have been very happy with the flavors I have tried from V2. I should mention that I am not a "native" coffee drinker. My mother is British and I grew up drinking tea. I like mocha and I like iced coffee drinks, so I might not be the best reference on what's "good" when it comes to coffee flavors.

The "toffee coffee" came as a 10ml sample with an order from another vendor. I was nervous about trying it so used a tank that had been cleaned a couple of times "just in case".

It did taste like coffee and toffee and is very good. In fact, I just ordered 60 ml of it, so whatever the "chemical" taste is a "V2 thing".

If you want the name of the vendor, PM me and I'll be happy to give you their URL.

• alihepp787alihepp787 Posts: 9Member
    When I voted in recent flavor poll first flavor I could think of that I'd love was caramel.  Also wanted to express my strong desire to have strawberry desire forever (carts and eliquid)!..pina colada too please please!!
  • CupcakeCupcake Posts: 11Member
    I've been mixing my own blends of flavors. I've never tried the MCT, but have mixed chocolate, vanilla (for the sweetness, to taste) and a couple of drops of green tea menthol and it tastes great. I also mix vanilla with the cola for vanilla cola. I'm not a fan of the cherry but mixed with the chocolate you get chocolate covered cherries. I don't know what to call it, but the green tea menthol and vanilla is good too.