WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

forever before I got my v2

sfieldsfield Posts: 1Member
edited December 2010 in V2 News and Updates
It was 3 weeks before I got my V2. Really pissed me off. But it was worth it. Awsome product. I love it. Was worth the wait.

Comments

• CarolGCarolG Posts: 562Member
    The best way to order, at least for now, is to call them and that way you'll find out what's in stock or not. I placed an order Saturday by phone, payed a couple extra bucks for Fed Ex, and got my order today.

Glad you're happy with it, sfield. It is worth the wait, isn't it.
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    thru all the frustration - thank goodness you got a product that is really great.....nothing is worth frustration, but its always good to have a great ending....Glad you love it.....people who have started using v2 knew you would love it, but waiting for anything along with complication - is simply frustrating..uuuuugggggg. Take Care
    Happy Merry Vaping:)

p.s. i agree with carol, its the best way to order at this point and its a really pleasant experience to deal with v2 customer service. :)
  • mousemouse Posts: 81Member
    Three weeks sounds good to me. Took my order (partial) over 4 weeks (still waiting on the rest). It is certainly louder than my three piece unit, but seems to vape better. I am having a bit of a hard time deciding how I like it since I need the blanks to use the flavor I know I like. Even so, seems to vape stronger, which might help me get off the last 3-4 analogs a day I've been stuck on for months now.
  • redhotredhot Posts: 26Member
    I got my partial order. But have heard nothing about the rest of my order. I do like the product. I don't like congress at all. I am waiting on my cowboy carts.
  • MmAcMmAc Posts: 149Member
    I ordered 2travelers kits, after 2 weeks I received partial shipments
    It was ok
    Concept great but flavors ok
    In search for better flavors, the thought of waiting another 2 weeks for an order of carts, calling cs ect to find out what was in stock, ect, just seemed like to much work. Found another company with comparable carts- received in 3 days- never would have looked elsewhere if v2 had a better shipping track record
  • MmAcMmAc Posts: 149Member
    Sorry compatable carts, better flavor
  • TestimonyTestimony Posts: 12Member
    I called over the phone and even asked them what they had in stock through chat to make sure. They were right on. I paid for Fed ex 2 day. I ordered my kit on Monday it was fulfilled by Tuesday, shipped Wed and I had it by Friday. No complaints here, that is great timing, especially for the holidays.