18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 7 leaf cart problems

Has anyone else had problems with the leaf cartridges not working? I am on my second leaf cart and it has lasted about a month of heavy use, the first one lasted 4 months of light use and was replaced as the battery was defective. Now I have a new one and again the leaf cart stopped heating up and I am told they are consumable items at $40 each plus whatever shipping is. If I had known I would need 4-10 extra cartridges a year I would not have purchased this vaporizer but would have chosen something with less maintenance costs.

It works great when it works but I am extremely frustrated at this point with the V2 Pro series 7 and will be looking for a new vape from a different company.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    A month of usage sounds about right @Bumperjack64 ; - it all depends on vaping style and usage of course. I can have a CS rep call you to provide you with a resolution if you'd like. 
  • Bumperjack64Bumperjack64 Posts: 6Member
    edited April 26
    If there is a resolution other than what I have already been informed of I would love a phone call.
    Thank you,
    Jason
    Is there a time and/or day they might be calling?
    Issue resolved, thank you for the great customer support and service!
    Thanks for updating us @Bumperjack64
    and thank you for your patience! Happy vaping :)
    edited March 27
    And I’m back to the same problem. Great customer service but the leaf cartridge is not meant to be used on a regular basis. About two weeks and the new leaf cartridge stopped working.
    Maybe I’m using it wrong?

Edit: I have taken one of the cartridges apart and it appears the heating chamber is coming loose and moving around causing the wires to break off. Soldered wire back on and chamber comes up to temp.
    Hi @Bumperjack64
    I am going to have a CS rep reach out and assist. Sorry to hear you are experiencing more issues. 
    I would be happy to speak to someone, please leave a message if I don’t answer.
    Could you take my number off of the post above?
    Removed your number Jason - Someone is going to give you a call now. Thank you for your patience.