18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

New flavors I've tried

AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
edited April 28 in Customer Appreciation
I've had it for 2 1/2 weeks now, and still loving my Series 3x with vg juice.  Flavors I've tried so far (I'm out of control...I know!):

***** Charlies Chalk Dust (CCD) Guava Pear Cobbler -- Had a group of friends try and guess what flavor this was and even had one guess chocolate mousse. Maybe it's because I knew what flavor it was before I tried it, but I really think this tastes like pear cobbler and I can even discern the cobbler pie crust. So smooth and not overbearing sweet, I can vape this all day.

***** CCD Head Bangin' Boogie -- If you like blueberry pie, you will love this as I do. Really makes me feel like I just had a bite and swallow of homemade blueberry pie. Smooth and not overbearing sweet. Can vape this all day. Getting one of the friends a bottle for his birthday, he liked it so much.

***** CCD Mr. Meringue -- Only one of my friends and myself could taste the lemon in this, so 5 stars is my rating alone. 3/5 of us would give 3 stars, other friend who tasted lemon 4 stars. I like it so much because it is the flavor it advertises. Takes me back to being a kid and one of my parent's friends would bring a lemon meringue pie (really yummy one) for Thanksgiving. Smooth, not overbearing sweet. Can vape this all day.

*** CCD Sea Salt and Caramel Ice Cream -- You really can taste the caramel. I didn't really get any ice cream or cream flavor. If you like super sweet and caramel, this is the e juice for you. Way to sweet for me and that hinders from the smoothness. I half and half MYLK caramel almond or MYLK banana with this and it is very enjoyable as the MYLK flavors bring a cream aspect to it and tone down the sweet level. By itself, can only take the sea salt and caramel ice cream in small doses, a couple hits every once in awhile.

**** MYLK Caramel Almond, MYLK Strawberry, MYLK Banana -- Lumping these together as they all have a creamy, unique experience that I'm not sure everyone will enjoy. I would start with the MYLK Banana if you are curious. All 3 flavors are pretty accurate (though I could not taste the almond in the caramel almond flavor). Once you get used to the flavor (at least for me), I find them addictive. Really good for mixing with e juices you wrote off as too sweet... calms them down and makes them smoother and creamy.

Have a few more flavors still to try (I went crazy with V2's recent sale). I'm really impressed with the atomizers so far. Have 2 carts with .9 ohm atomizers going right now with different flavors. When I want to try a new flavor, I drain and manually blot out all the old e liquid from cart and atomizer, prime atomizer with new flavor e liquid, fill and let sit for 5 minutes. The first puff or 2, you will get the old flavor, but then new one comes through strong. I would not suggest doing this with menthol flavors... maybe have one cart and atomizer specifically for minty type flavors. Every 3rd refill of cartridge, I rinse all parts (including atomizer), put them in bowl, and pour super hot water over and let sit for 15 minutes, then softly tap out excess water from the parts and let sit 12 hours on clean towel. Have done this at least 5 times with both atomizers and they are still going strong (I think cleaning them often like this stops them from getting clogged up). With new/cleaned atomizers and cartridges, I prime and fill and let sit for 15 minutes.

Will retry 1.2 ohm and pg juice (V2 Black) today and give my 2 cents. If it's as good as with my series 3, I might just wind up getting another Series 3x and make that my pg vaping machine. /Crossing fingers

Edited: For the vg e juices with the 3x, I use a .9 ohm atomizer on high (3 dots lit up) and air flow open all the way. This really allows me to get the full spectrum of all the e juice has to offer as well as exhaling a bit from nose.

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 119Member
    @Andii

You are my hero.  These are great reviews on individual flavors.  I understand you are using the 3x and are running wide open (voltage and air-flow).  Could I ask what nicotine levels you are using on each?  
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    @rbarron316

6 mg/ml for all except the blueberry (head bangin' boogie) which is 3 mg/ml. Since I'm doing direct to lung, I don't need as high a nicotine level. I really have to be mindful when I vape pg to do mouth to lung or I get a big time buzz :P
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Andii These are wonderful reviews! DO you mind if we re-purpose and share them on our social media channels? Really insightful and descriptive - I'm sure they will be useful to other customers trying to figure out what flavors they would or wouldn't like. 
    @samantha ;  

Sure...my friends already think I'm working for you guys as I always bring new V2 toys and e juices for them to try.. one said it was like a tupperware party every week :wink:

I just want people to know these are my own experiences with the 3x and the e juices...as we all know, tastes from person to person are vastly different, though my friends and I agree all the Charlie's are pretty yummy. Variety pack Charlie's Chalk Dust on the horizon? Or any of the other e juices besides V2's?

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Have you seen this Charlie's limited edition pack @Andii? It's VG flavors - 9 to be exact! I love them all! Def worth trying! 

There’s a new reason to love VG! Well, nine new reasons, actually. For a limited time, you can get the massive vapor production of the Series 3 VG Ceramic Cartridge plus your choice of nine new flavors from Charlie’s Chalk Dust e-liquid in one convenient product bundle. Available in 3 different nicotine strenghts: 0%, 0.3% and 0.6%

NEW Charlie’s Chalk Dust flavors include:

• Ms. Meringue (Strawberries and meringue)
    • Uncle Meringue (Rainbow sherbert meringue)
    • The Mint Leaf, Honeydew, Berry, Kiwi
    • Strawberry, Guava, Jackfruit
    • Peach, Papaya, Coconut Cream
    • Mango, Pitaya, Pineapple
    • Fuji Apple, Strawberry, Nectarine
    • Cobbler (Guava Pear Cobbler)
    • Donut (Old Fashioned Donut and cappuccino)
    ORDER: https://www.v2.com/sale/series-3-vg-liquid-bundle
    @samantha ;   Are you saying there is a variety pack available to purchase? Can you give me the link because I can't seem to find it....
    @Andii

Nope, it's not a variety pack.  Just a sale.  You pick one of nine flavors and you get a VG ceramic cart with it.  

https://www.v2.com/sale/series-3-vg-liquid-bundle
    @rbarron316

That's what I thought but was hopeful... the first sentence and then the pretty picture of 9 of Charlie's flavors left me hoping.

Again, is there a chance that a variety pack of Charlie's Chalk Dust or a variety pack of the other brands (Cosmic Fog, Black Note, Vape Bartender, Ripe Vapes, MYLK, Vapor2) will ever be made available? A 10 ml bottle is much less waste if we don't like it, plus the chance to try lots more flavors is just fun.
    @Andii

Agree.  I remember buying a Black Note sampler with them last year, but no longer offered by V2.  It had 8 blends in 7.5 ml sizes.  This was perfect to determine likes/dislikes.  Too, V2 has their own sampler blends. 

I understand manufacturers being hesitant to offer sampler sizes because it is essentially a one-time purchase from a customer. There are always going to be people who purchase a blend without giving it a second thought.  Get enough of those purchasers writing positive reviews, then the reviews sell the product. 
  • SelcienSelcien Posts: 68Member
    edited May 28
    Andii said:...tastes from person to person are vastly different...
    Yes they are and I've finally reached a point in which I've accepted that my tastes are rubbish. It's my sinuses, they are always, at the very least, partly blocked, which has a negative impact on my ability to smell, and smell is a very important part of getting flavor from vapor. I have a good RDA but I haven't been using it as I cannot be bothered to wick it for mediocre flavor.

On the plus side, it does make things incredibly simple for me, I know that both V2s Menthol and Bold Leaf Menthol work for me, so that's what I'll be sticking with, those two flavors.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 564Member

I also love Bold Leaf Menthol and a friend told me to try Green Tea Menthol and is now one of my favorite liquids.
  • SelcienSelcien Posts: 68Member
    David1886 said:

I also love Bold Leaf Menthol and a friend told me to try Green Tea Menthol and is now one of my favorite liquids.
    I've tried the Green Tea Menthol and didn't particularly care for it but I'm thinking that it's because of the nicotine level being 2.4, didn't particularly care for the Menthol or Bold Leaf Menthol at that strength, 1.8 is working pretty good for me, so I'll likely consider trying the Green Tea Menthol at 1.8 the next time that I place an order.
    @Selcien

When initially starting with V2 in March, 2017, everything I bought (about 15 blends) was at the 2.4% level.  By and large, proved to be too harsh.  Went to 1.8% on everything thereafter.  World of difference.  The 2.4% vs 1.8% is the equivalent to smoking Kools/Camels to Salems/Marlboros.

In my 46 previous years of smoking, I detested menthol.  Would only smoke one in a pinch.  When I tried the Green Tea Menthol, it was a very cool, lung satisfying experience.  One of my top 5 blends, if not the top.