WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

I put myself to a huge test

blissbliss Posts: 376Member
edited September 2011 in V2 News and Updates
I don't know about everyone else but I know that I would smoke like a freight train when I drink. And during the summer months the amount I smoke would go waaaaaaaay up because we spend our summer weekends on the boat with coolers full of cocktails. Was out on the river for 8 hrs and quite a few drinks yesterday and I didn't even finish off 1 cart! Today marks day 3 for me and the end of analogs and I couldn't be more pleased with my progress. I really do want to thank everyone who posts in this forum. You all helped me make the final decision to go ahead and give this product a try and although it's still early for me, I just don't see myself ever going back.

Comments

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    If you're not happy with V2 - I wouldn't know where to send you - they're the best - you made the right choice, you can be certain of that.
  • southernstitchsouthernstitch Posts: 413Member
    @bliss I second everything you've said.  My thanks also goes out to everyone.  I have been able to stay away from analogs just by remembering others stories, and just plain not wanting to stink.  And I can come here and get encouragement if needed. 
  • PrettyininkPrettyinink Posts: 1,319Member ✭✭
    Congrats to both bliss and southernstitch!

=D>
  • Yes Congrats to the two of you....that is awesome!
    edited September 2011
    Yesterday was 8 months if you don't count the garage experiment.

Tamy should be by in a few minutes to be 2 days ahead of that. Tam?
    Let's not talk about the Garage experiment.... Shhh!
    What garage? It was a scientifically controlled experiment. Shouldn't count. I did it for science and the benefit of humanity.
    What experiment?
    I don't know. I might have to go back in there. NOT
    Now you know that lawnmower seat is no more comfortable than it was the last time you went out there...
    Gotta say - I liked it - but not craving it.